GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. N

WTB: OEM GTI side shirts

Looking to retrofit these onto my 1.8t so if anyone is parting out or has them sitting around, I'll take them. Looking for the trim as well as the clips on the underside. Shipped to Alberta, Canada. I'm in no rush so I thought I'd try my luck here. Thanks guys! Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  2. N

What did you do to your mk7 today?

I'm really digging the deeper tone. Very subtle when cruising/idling but a deep growl and a bit of cabin noise when pushing it. No looks of contempt from other drivers with 1.8t downpipe mated, as to be expected. I'm not a huge fan of loud exhaust so this one seems like a good fit for me due to...
  3. N

Upgraded that boring TSI exhaust to the 3" CTS turbo catback! Sent from my MHA-L29 using Tapatalk
  4. N

Driver side brake light issues.

I recently noticed my driver side brake light wasn't lighting up when braking. Swapped the bulb(led 7443) and same issue. Signal/hazards/running light work just fine but the brake, doesn't light up. I put the LED r tail lights on and still I have the same issue, so I assume it's just electrical...
  5. N

Golf 1.8T to GTI

Search function on my mobile app is garbage, so im sorry if this this a repeated topic. I've seen a few posts on "gti to r" and others, but i just need some feedback for my personal situation. Im coming up to paying off my Golf S. I really do love the car and had plans to start modding the...
  6. N

Thanks man. Literally my first photos posted. Guess there was a slight learning curve [emoji39] Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  7. N

Cropped all of them, so they're much smaller (sorry everyone's data). Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  8. N

do you mean size wise? I dont post much and im not 100% on cropping yet. I can fix it if so. Oddly enough, a lack of side pictures. She's all cleaned up so I'll get a good one tomorrow as I'm leaving work for sure! Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  9. N

Finally got around to installing my VWR springs. Went very smoothly, transformed my car and I couldn't be happier. After that, my girlfriend grabbed her GTI and we got the mk7's nice and dirty for a little photoshoot. Obligatorily carwash after. Good day. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  10. N

Mk6 Jetta fob programmed to mk7 GTI possible?

Some programming involved so thought I might have some luck here. If im in the wrong place, please point me to the right section! My friend lost her spare key fob for her mk7 GTI(2015), but has an old fob from her mk6 Jetta(2012). I'm looking around at some websites, and most of replacement...
  11. N

Love this idea! Definitely going to do the same. Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk
  12. N

WTB Golf OEM 15" wheels

Delete me please!
  13. N

..WHAT SUCKS ABOUT THE MK7 SCENE..

I have VWR springs on my tsi. Puts the car where it should be at stock. I'm bothered by the fact that the lowest quote I got to install them (installed them myself) was $600 CAD. That or I was told "sorry we don't work on VW's." Nothing, but the hooker in your passenger seat is cheap in the mk7...
  14. N

GTI OEM rear valance

Remove
  15. N

WTH is wrong with neighbors

Honestly, you're not joking and that's okay. I'll never say all Americans are like that, because they obviously aren't. Redneck Americans are a special breed though.
  16. N

which watch do you wear?

Love the rotolog. A bit unconventional. Maybe so ugly that it's nice? Get a lot of compliments on it. Nixon Sentry, when I'm feeling classy. Love the simplicity. Used to get 50% off on all Nixons at my old job, so kind of a no brainer.
  17. N

ps4 or xbox

Bought an xbox because Forza, god damn it. Been playing the shit out of rocket league. Doesn't seem to get old.
  18. N

ps4 or xbox

My man. Console after console, but NOTHING compares to a PC/well built laptop.
  19. N

Cool, thanks for the info, ill have to check 'em out! Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk