Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
GTi
Cleaned the engine bay after 21k miles.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Decided to put in spark plugs I got from ECS a while back. Engine was a little hot but it when smoothly. Until..

Disaster! Dropped the nut for the grounding wire [emoji30] Had to go to the store and get another one. Overall car seems to idle a little smoother. Pic is 1-4 L to R.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evil Minion

Ready to race!
Not today, but this weekend I did the free airbox mod, as well as opening holes from the front grill up to the intake scoop on the driver's side :)

Tossed in the deAutoKey red footwell LED's as well, which look awesome!

Also plastidipped the front and rear badges, which makes a nice contrast between the gloss black car, and the matte black badges.

Spent way too much on mods on my last car, so to keep the wife a little happier this time around, I'm starting with a few of the smaller and cheaper mods for a little while lol.

Really need to wash her now, and get some pictures up!

miked617

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
21 VW GTI
Decided to put in spark plugs I got from ECS a while back. Engine was a little hot but it when smoothly. Until..

Disaster! Dropped the nut for the grounding wire [emoji30] Had to go to the store and get another one. Overall car seems to idle a little smoother. Pic is 1-4 L to R.

How many miles on those plugs?

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT

ohsnapzombies1

Ready to race!
Bit the bullet and drilled the front bumper to mount the plate bracket. Have DAP on the Golf and couldn’t find any way to mount the plate without setting off a sensor. I tried various brands of tow hook mounts. Nothing worked without bending the plate to hell or angling it to look really stupid. Measured a million times and got the bracket centered...i prepped the bracket the other day with an old plate and drilled holes in it to attach the plate with tiny screws.. Luck would have it, the damn new plate is about 2 mm long on one side and it looks off center now on the bracket. You can’t tell unless you really really eye it but i know so..... DAMN U WASHINGTON!

njavier03

Ready to race!
Bit the bullet and drilled the front bumper to mount the plate bracket. Have DAP on the Golf and couldn’t find any way to mount the plate without setting off a sensor. I tried various brands of tow hook mounts. Nothing worked without bending the plate to hell or angling it to look really stupid. Measured a million times and got the bracket centered...i prepped the bracket the other day with an old plate and drilled holes in it to attach the plate with tiny screws.. Luck would have it, the damn new plate is about 2 mm long on one side and it looks off center now on the bracket. You can’t tell unless you really really eye it but i know so..... DAMN U WASHINGTON!

Hmmm...I don't have DAP, but could you have zip tied it to the lower center grille?

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Hardwired the dash cam that I received on Sunday! I've had the camera in since Sunday night but didn't have time to get a female 12 volt plug to finish the hardwire install until today. That wore hanging down was too much for me to let it go another day

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk