GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Search results

1. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Thanks, and which is the left? 28?
  2. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

So I was able to find my stock coding in the obd11 history. But I’m having an issue where the car says there is an issue with my right reverse light. Which adaptation is for the left and right tail lights? Since the left side works I’m guessing I can just copy the settings.
  3. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Oh. I’m using the jbale harness no fog.
  4. M

MK7.5 OEM LED Tails

Does anyone have the original coding for factory mk7 tails? I’m removing the 7.5 tail lights and need to code back to factory settings.
  5. M

DIY GTI (1.8t Tsi)

My fav colour too! It's actually why I ended up deciding on this. Was originally between an S5 and Model 3. But then I saw that Porsche offered this colour on the macan, and it was within my price range so I jumped on it. Of course, I went out of my price range when I started optioning it out...
  6. M

DIY GTI (1.8t Tsi)

I've ordered a new Macan S. In Miami Blue :D
  7. M

DIY GTI (1.8t Tsi)

Well, it's been fun. But returning the car back to stock and going to be selling it. Already ordered the new car, gets here in the spring :) Heres how the car sits now
  8. M

Nuespeed Race Springs on 1.8t tsi?

Does anyone have any experience with these springs on a golf? ideally some pictures? I'm sick of my FK coils, and thinking of getting a set of these. I had VWR springs before, do thee sit lower? I can't find anyone running them on a golf 1.8t :(
  9. M

Lowered on coils. Now feel and hear swaybar clunking?

I recently installed some FK Coilovers and lowered my car more than when I was on VWR springs. Now over some bumps or turns I can hear some noise, and what I think I feel is the swaybar "flexing". Is this normal? My (inexperienced) thought is the end-links are not suited for this ride height...
  10. M

Removing sunglasses holder?

Is there a way of removing just the door/holder? I see a bunch of guides on removing the entire assembly including dome lights. But I only want to remove the actually dropdown door.
  11. M

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Ugghh tell me about it. First delay no biggy. But then they ordered the wrong bumper (MK7.5). Then they ordered the wrong brackets. At this point it was 1+ months, and they never once called me through the process. I had to call them every week to see if it's done. I went on vacation, assuming...
  12. M

Finally got my car back from the body shop! It's been there for 3 months. Got a Golf R bumper put on while it was there :D
  13. M

FK Coilovers

Just wondering if anyone has run these yet? https://www.fk-shop.de/index.php?lang=0&cl=search&searchparam=golf+7+gewindefahrwerk I know a few people running FK springs and are very happy with them. Also read reviews of FK Coilovers for previous generation VWs, and most people are happy...
  14. M

Bad dealership experience in Canada. What to do?

Hey all, not sure exactly what to do in this situation so looking for some advice. 2 months ago I was in a minor accident. Damaged front suspension and bumper and passenger front fender. Went through insurance, decided to take it to the VW dealerships own bodyshop since I assumed they would be...
  15. M

R bumper on a Golf?

Does anyone know what's required to get an R bumper on a golf? I assume it's direct bolt on with no modifications as long as I get the fender skins and all the clips? Anything I'd need to look out for?
  16. M

Golf R OEM lip removable?

Is the bottom lip of the MK7 Golf R removable? Or is it part of the bumper? Does anyone have any pictures how the bumper looks with it removed?
  17. M

GTI VWR springs on Tsi?

Hey, I was recently in an accident and I believe one of my VWR springs were damaged. I have a source on getting a set of VWR springs from a GTI for a great deal. But not sure if they will work. VWR used to have this info on their site, but they redesigned and now I can't find any thing. I know...
  18. M

Lol yeah. It doesn’t look the best. But it is functional! I’ll probably paint it black so it’s less notice or. Just waiting until spring when it gets warmer. It’s all the winter salt. They’re normally much cleaner I promise ;).
  19. M

Installed a wider gas pedal cover.
  20. M

Installed a boost gauge :)