GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Scammer Alert - alexdelgadillo0

FMP

Hi guys, I posted this in the marketplace and thought more people should know about this guy and the admins should kick him. He has been claiming to buy and sell stuff on here and has been a member for a couple of years. He was selling some roof bars and I sent him money and he stopped responding to PMs. I saw he logged in yesterday and saw the PMs. He is just a scammer.

Here is his post for the bars - https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43175

Here is his profile - https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/member.php?u=9788

tonipepperoni77

Drag Race Newbie
If you sent him money as “friends and family” then I don’t feel bad. Lesson learned. Buying something? Send money for goods and service and if the seller doesn’t accept the. Look for a new seller.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2slowvw

Car(s)
2022 Tesla Model 3
I messaged him to see what he says, if no response then i will ban his account so that way at least if he makes a new account and tries to do this again it will be a new account and people will be less trusting.

Also, this is the internet, never friends and family someone you do not know.

Ramon64124

Drag Racing Champion
He is really easy to find over on the FB page. He pulled something like this a while back and after a while he finally answered and "made it right". I would definitely get on FB, and hit up his wife, since she is all over it, and make sure she knows. That should do it. Also mention this " I will get a hold of the elders in your congregation and get your disfellowshipped for stealing" . That should do it.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
If you did G/S you can get your money back. If you didn't, that's on you bud.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
I don't think the OP is questioning whether he's on the hook for paying F/F. He's just providing a PSA.

Also, this is the internet, never friends and family someone you do not know.

I have been on a dozen forums and F/F is the norm. I've never once been burned. Of course there's a certain level of trust involved and I think folks understand the risk. I wouldn't F/F $1000, but for general parts swapping and $100 transactions or less, most people are okay with that risk.

Mk7user

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 2015
This is a community & there's should be a level of trust everyone operates with.
OP got burned with using F&F, & unfortunately, I don't think that represents the community well for future transactions esp. when people want to save a few $ on the PayPal fees; the price of business just went up. Think about it: Fraud.

dlau9

Go Kart Champion
This is a community & there's should be a level of trust everyone operates with.
OP got burned with using F&F, & unfortunately, I don't think that represents the community well for future transactions esp. when people want to save a few $ on the PayPal fees; the price of business just went up. Think about it: Fraud.

The first rule of the internet. Don't be stupid on the internet.

You don't know the person/people, so treat everyone as a stranger, who only has their own best interests in mind.

CGarcia

Passed Driver's Ed

I don't see where the OP says he used F&F. Sounds to me like he's just warning everyone not to do business with the perp.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
I don't see where the OP says he used F&F. Sounds to me like he's just warning everyone not to do business with the perp.

That's essentially what I said earlier, yet people continue to offer their opinions on the merits and pitfalls of various payment options.

FMP

He is really easy to find over on the FB page. He pulled something like this a while back and after a while he finally answered and "made it right". I would definitely get on FB, and hit up his wife, since she is all over it, and make sure she knows. That should do it. Also mention this " I will get a hold of the elders in your congregation and get your disfellowshipped for stealing" . That should do it.

Can you send me a link to the FB page?

dasauto GTI

Ready to race!
Just saying if the transaction goes under goods and services the buyer can scam the seller by claiming he never received the item and 9/10 they refund your money. Ive seen it go bad both ways just have to test your luck and hopefully we can catch these scums.