GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Gti Jake vs deer

randomhobo130

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2020 Autobahn DSG
Just a little dash of my personal taste. I love the matte blue. Matte purple is also pretty dope. That being said, I drool every time I see nardo grey in person.[emoji1786]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Headlights arrived today, after 5:00pm so I’ll have to call the body shop tomorrow.

Also snagged a used fog light for $170 and it looks good, so if they have an opening it’ll be off to the body shop soon

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
I second this! Love that color on the Audi's. Not sure if a GTI would look just as good.

There’s a few out there, I love the color but I’m starting to lean towards peeling off what I have done and running white.

The wife is getting on a money saving kick and I’m always busy so it is what it is

Last edited:

Cowzill00

Ready to race!
Uh oh. Money saving and cars... Ack.

What's it cost to wrap an entire car btw?

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
No joke, I came around a sharp mountain turn at 4am this morning and almost hit two horses standing in the road. Would have been bad for my car.

Could have been bad for you if you hit them square on the side and the body fell into your windshield area.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Uh oh. Money saving and cars... Ack.

What's it cost to wrap an entire car btw?

I wanna say the vinyl was $430 and I spent about $50 in tools to do it. But if I were to drop it off to be done professionally $2,500-3000 I believe.

Could have been bad for you if you hit them square on the side and the body fell into your windshield area.

After seeing the damage to CRX Gators car from a Carolina size deer I wouldn’t wanna see that. Taller and 5-6x the weight :eek: