GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
Installed the S3 resonator delete. Very subtle difference, definitely not too loud and no drone.

I got it for $87 shipped, and DIY the install. Took about 90 minutes, mostly because the Auto Zone tail piper cutter tool broke 3/4 of the way through the pipe, and I ended up using my sawzall.

robby1

Ready to race!
Fitted rear screen side spoilers, 2 new Goodyear Eagle F1s to front, gloss black mirror shells, alloy sports pedals and front wing badges.
I've ordered a pair of gloss black clubsport lower side decals with GT logos instead of clubsport to break up the deep sides - would like to get sideskirts eventually and also ordered a Pipercross drop in filter

Last edited:

dasgti

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2007 MKV GTI
Put my junkyard beetle winters on...

Can’t decide hub caps on or hub caps off.

Attachments

• E2E81AE3-7176-41FF-A929-3E5BAF0D1878.jpeg
    E2E81AE3-7176-41FF-A929-3E5BAF0D1878.jpeg
    156.9 KB · Views: 687
  • 48443508-5ADC-43C0-9D50-69E72F6D50D2.jpeg
    48443508-5ADC-43C0-9D50-69E72F6D50D2.jpeg
    150 KB · Views: 682

Mikeyd1

Ready to race!
Fitted rear screen side spoilers, 2 new Goodyear Eagle F1s to front, gloss black mirror shells, alloy sports pedals and front wing badges.
I've ordered a pair of gloss black clubsport lower side decals with GT logos instead of clubsport to break up the deep sides - would like to get sideskirts eventually and also ordered a Pipercross drop in filter

What wing badges are they.thanks

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate
What wing badges are they.thanks

I've actually seen pictures of the USA Passat "GT" spec with the GTI badges but with "GT" so a genuine VW part is available...

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
Put on rally armor mud flaps. Black with red lettering. They look good on my black Alltrack with red calipers. I’m trying to cut down on the salt, sand, slush, snot spray we have here in the long winter!

Golfs everyday

Autocross Newbie
deuce- Hub cap off!

bettywhite - Looks good.. but at that ride height you can drive in Ontario snow? Ontario in Canada or the fake Ontario in California? ;)

Robby - Your car looks so clean! Nice wheel choice too.

bettywhiteMK7

Passed Driver's Ed
deuce- Hub cap off!

bettywhite - Looks good.. but at that ride height you can drive in Ontario snow? Ontario in Canada or the fake Ontario in California? ;)

Hahaha! Ontario, Canada unfortunately. With my stock 15s and winters I should be fine, I did it in my MK4 with no problems. Only time will tell I guess.

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
deuce- Hub cap off!

Caps off indeed!! Looks sick!

Installed 034 rear shock mounts but alas the creaking noise from the rear still occurs... I now think it’s the bump stops...

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Did a few things over the last week...

Replaced this thing that I found hanging under the car by the rear passenger side wheel. "Fuel filler drain pipe", goes by the fuel cap to drain spillage I guess. No clue how it fell out, but it's back where it's supposed to be!

Did the five brake light mod:

And new wheels and tires, DWS06 on Hyper Black RSE10's.

Last edited:

sprinks

Drag Racing Champion
Removed jb1, installed jb4 sans AFR wire. Realized I was trying the hardest way to get the obd/usb wire through the small firewall access instead of the large easy access plug. :| Plug D was a pain in the ass the whole time.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk