GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Center Console Organizer Tray

XM_Rocks

Autocross Newbie
OP, thanks for sharing.

Will add this tp the future things to buy list.

What, the GTI gets a latch? Us R drivers don't get all this fancy stuff.

Exactly why I bought a GTI. /s

:D

joesid

Go Kart Newbie
I'd settle and be thrilled with a lid/shallow tray. I hate that you can see inside the center console when the arm rest is ratcheted and extended. I end up keeping it empty due to this (live in a city and can never be too cautious)......and yes, I know I can close it to solve my first world dilemma.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
I'd settle and be thrilled with a lid/shallow tray. I hate that you can see inside the center console when the arm rest is ratcheted and extended. I end up keeping it empty due to this (live in a city and can never be too cautious)......and yes, I know I can close it to solve my first world dilemma.

Me too!!! I still use it but hate you can see in it.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI

sandmangti

Autocross Newbie
ECS Tuning tray is very nice.
Solid and no movement when installed.
If one does not like logo, buy felt and use rubber pieces as template and cut out felt, stick in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
I also like my ECS tray, it gets the job done.

Also, in the pic is that latch mechanism I was talking about.

southpawboston

Drag Racing Champion
Too bad they didn't design it with a pass-through for the 12V outlet. I keep a 12V USB plug in there with an iphone cable that extends out of the armrest and into the seat back pouch for a second iphone (the first being plugged into the USB data port for CarPlay).

Looks like you can't have a cable coming out of the armrest with that extra tray on top, and it also doesn't look like a USB plug might stick up too much and interfere with the tray.

Sandman GTI

Drag Race Newbie
Too bad they didn't design it with a pass-through for the 12V outlet. I keep a 12V USB plug in there with an iphone cable that extends out of the armrest and into the seat back pouch for a second iphone (the first being plugged into the USB data port for CarPlay).

Looks like you can't have a cable coming out of the armrest with that extra tray on top, and it also doesn't look like a USB plug might stick up too much and interfere with the tray.

Tray is thick enough you can drill a hole likely.