GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Rafiki76

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I was never happy with the look of the roof of my 17 Autobahn, black in front with the sunroof and then silver from sunroof to rear spoiler. Vinyl wrapped from the sunroof back to make roof all black.

Looks nice!

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Lowered it! APR springs. Here’s a before and after. I’ll make a full post with my thoughts and measurements in a bit, have to run to work right now.

Before:

After:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

RichardCranium

Ready to race!
Got hit by a Range Rover while sitting waiting to make a left turn in the turn lane. He rear ended me while trying to use the turn lane as a merge lane. The GTI took it amazingly well. The hatch is dented and scraped but still functions smoothly. The back glass is busted and there’s scrapes on the bumper and it’s popped off the fender. Luckily, it appears there’s no sheet metal damage other than the hatch, which will just be replaced. He hit me hard enough to break one of his front wheels and made it undrivable. I drove the GTI away. I’m pretty impressed.

SM075180

Ready to race!
Ordered up the ECS flush kit. Hoping it’s delivered in time to be installed next week at an existing appointment.

[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Twist1

Autocross Newbie
New Wheels!

Pretorias on a new set of ventus v2s through a dealer mark down.

God those Pretorias are expensive...

Gonna run these year around until I pick up some lightweight alloys with 245 radials when EFR big boy gets put on..

Attachments

• 36249528_1028207424015195_8923879281495375872_n.jpg
    36249528_1028207424015195_8923879281495375872_n.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 711

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Got around to installing my OEM folding mirrors last night with Nype. Took a couple hours but it is well worth the time!

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Got around to installing my OEM folding mirrors last night with Nype. Took a couple hours but it is well worth the time!

Thanks for the hand with the JB1 install Clem. Looking forward to trying it out some more later today. Will help break these MPS A/S 3+ in as well. [emoji482]

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
Got hit by a Range Rover while sitting waiting to make a left turn in the turn lane. He rear ended me while trying to use the turn lane as a merge lane. The GTI took it amazingly well. The hatch is dented and scraped but still functions smoothly. The back glass is busted and there’s scrapes on the bumper and it’s popped off the fender. Luckily, it appears there’s no sheet metal damage other than the hatch, which will just be replaced. He hit me hard enough to break one of his front wheels and made it undrivable. I drove the GTI away. I’m pretty impressed.

My friend was backing out of a parking space in his 96 honda civic and some guy going like 30mph in the parking lot in his Hummer hit him. The 96 civic needed a new rear bumper. The hummer driver needed a new car.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Curbed the hell out of my wheel. Normally loop around to back up into my corner parking space. There was a mobile mini in my parking space so had to loop around further to the right. Unfortunately that's where the curb is further forward than the rest. Don't know who the hell designed it. So managed to completely go over the curb. So sad as they were immaculate before. On the bright side, doesn't look like they're bent

[/IMG]

Jarbear

Ready to race!
Curbed the hell out of my wheel. Normally loop around to back up into my corner parking space. There was a mobile mini in my parking space so had to loop around further to the right. Unfortunately that's where the curb is further forward than the rest. Don't know who the hell designed it. So managed to completely go over the curb. So sad as they were immaculate before. On the bright side, doesn't look like they're bent

OUCH. I can only imagine the noise it made..