GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Dyno Comparison: APR, Revo, Eurodyne

blackcat1

Banned
Of course not. The car gotta have the best times AND run smooth. I never saw any cases of Unitronic, APR or REVO tunes running with the proper gas that the tune map requires pulling timing, surging or any other crap. In fact, as I mentioned before, with APR for example the oil temp runs almost 10C below stock. I don't know how or why but that's a welcome bonus.

Can you make an educated argument without trying to insult people or stating that you are superior? That really fucks up the discussion mood for me. Nothing personal, I just like to stay on the topic and bring info to the table.

Your idea of best is a 1/4 mile time. Good for you, we get it, congrats. You could care less if the car pulls timing, bucks, surges, blows turbos, shouts at you, farts, as long as it's the fastest it's the best! Yay! No go away and let the big kids have a proper discussion about a tuning solution.

blackcat1

Banned
I know you know that but please can you take some measurable times or logs or anything we can use in the comparison? I don't think there are many Eurodyne tuned people here so your data is very valuable!

Just installed Eurodyne on my car. WOW is all I can say. MUCH BETTER TOP THAN MY PREVIOUS APR TUNE. Currently driving. Will report back when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
I've got an appointment for a GIAC tune this Thursday. I can get my money back after 30 days. I'm thinking of trying it first, then after 30 days if I'm not satisfied I'll go with Eurodyne. The place I'm getting it done at is giving me quite a good deal so I figured why not.

Irishace

Ready to race!
Of course not. The car gotta have the best times AND run smooth. I never saw any cases of Unitronic, APR or REVO tunes running with the proper gas that the tune map requires pulling timing, surging or any other crap. In fact, as I mentioned before, with APR for example the oil temp runs almost 10C below stock. I don't know how or why but that's a welcome bonus.

Can you make an educated argument without trying to insult people or stating that you are superior? That really fucks up the discussion mood for me. Nothing personal, I just like to stay on the topic and bring info to the table.

No one is fooled with your BS so don't bother. You come in this thread, waving the APR flag while constantly insulting me and others for providing real world data on Eurodyne power figures through Dyno charts and power curve graphs.

You have sullied this and every other Eurodyne thread with your juvenile fanboyism and constant badgering about 1/4 miles and boy racer videos. If you don't like me calling you out on it, don't post. Everyone is pretty clear on your agenda and we are all tired of it.

If you want to contribute, great, otherwise park your idiocy somewhere it's wanted.

blackcat1

Banned
Please show one instance where I insulted you or any other person on this thread?

You, in contrast, seems to think that calling me names and stating how inferior and dumb I am will prove somehow you are right? How is that working for you? I think not so good?

Can I suggest that instead you refer to your fellow members with at least respect and, for a change, bring something useful to the discussion so we can all benefit?

Thank you.

No one is fooled with your BS so don't bother. You come in this thread, waving the APR flag while constantly insulting me and others for providing real world data on Eurodyne power figures through Dyno charts and power curve graphs.

You have sullied this and every other Eurodyne thread with your juvenile fanboyism and constant badgering about 1/4 miles and boy racer videos. If you don't like me calling you out on it, don't post. Everyone is pretty clear on your agenda and we are all tired of it.

If you want to contribute, great, otherwise park your idiocy somewhere it's wanted.

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Prove me wrong then please, it should be easy since I'm an idiot.

Just a forward advice, I'm not interested in windows paint.exe skills.

blackcat1

Banned
Um I was looking for at least some verbal account of something you saw (apart from dyno charts on the internet) that lead you to believe Eurodyne was better than the others... but since the trend here is to post a funny gif when you have nothing to show...

freshpots

r'zub n t'zug
Car(s)
'22 GTI, '19 GT350R
Um I was looking for at least some verbal account of something you saw (apart from dyno charts on the internet) that lead you to believe Eurodyne was better than the others... but since the trend here is to post a funny gif when you have nothing to show...

BR MK7

Ready to race!
I've got an appointment for a GIAC tune this Thursday. I can get my money back after 30 days. I'm thinking of trying it first, then after 30 days if I'm not satisfied I'll go with Eurodyne. The place I'm getting it done at is giving me quite a good deal so I figured why not.

I have GIAC and it's OK. If I had an option to get my money back at this point I would.

Sent from my iPhone while on Mars