GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

mk717

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 A3 Quattro
Washed my car. Only for a bird to shit on the windshield overnight. The circle of life continues

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
That's everytime I wash. Next day a layer of pollen and a few spots of bird shit. Annoying to say least.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

LFTMON

Ready to race!
Once I washed my car packed everything away and I got the biggest dollop of bird shit all over my windscreen and roof as soon as I walked out to take it for a blast

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rgraphic

Passed Driver's Ed
I did a thing today.

Changed some lights.

Where did you get them? What brand and size? Looks great!

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
Spent some time with the ODBeleven:

-Windows up/down with remote
-Turn signal blinks increased to 4
-Front amber side marker/white dot disabled
-Rear sidemarker disabled

Such an awesome tool!
Buddy, you spelled 5 wrong.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG

Such an awesome tool!

Can you share how you disabled the rear side markers?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Bassman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG

Such an awesome tool!

Maybe I am to stupid but how I can activate the windows up/down with remote on my 2017 GTI ?
I coded it many times but it never worked :(

Was able to get my folding mirrors coded with OBDeleven. So what’s the magic with the windows ?

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
Can you share how you disabled the rear side markers?

Sure thing, I used the instructions in this thread:http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/2389/disable-light

Maybe I am to stupid but how I can activate the windows up/down with remote on my 2017 GTI ?
I coded it many times but it never worked :(

Hmm, not sure why it wouldn't be working.

I used the app functionality (instead of coding manually) then went into the head unit and chose setup under the car section and enabled the open/close function. I thought it didn't work at first but you have to hold down the unlock button for a while before the windows will roll down. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.

daujin_mk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI DSG
Sure thing, I used the instructions in this thread:http://forum.obdeleven.com/thread/2389/disable-light

Hmm, not sure why it wouldn't be working.

I used the app functionality (instead of coding manually) then went into the head unit and chose setup under the car section and enabled the open/close function. I thought it didn't work at first but you have to hold down the unlock button for a while before the windows will roll down. Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions.
Thank you very much

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

D

Deleted member 137012

Cleaned and fixed up a bit. I know a few people here Asked about my quad tip GTI exhaust here on my TSI. I made a YT vid sound clip check it out. We fixed the exhaust tips so they’re under the diffuser.

https://youtu.be/Fj7vqcAL9ek

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Hello,

I spent yesterday driving the "water trolley" in support of a bicycling event in SE Virginia. Overall, I delivered 120 gallons of water and 350 lbs of ice, leaving home at 5:30am and returning about 12 hours later. What a day!

The moment of truth came when it was time to refuel. I wanted to see the hit to fuel economy. I've calibrated my display to more accurately reflect average MPGs. Still, I thought this was a little optimistic:

My average speed is so low because of the time spent with the engine off and ignition on so I could charge my phone at drop-off points. The phone spent much of its day in GPS/Navigation mode, which sucks the battery. Most of my driving was between 45-70 mph, depending on the road.

I did the math and was surprised to see that my display is pretty accurate, or as accurate as it can be without the true ability to top-off the tank. In short, I drove 281 miles and added 11.2 gallons of fuel, which calculates to 25 mpg. That's fantastic when considering the heavy load and aerodynamic wall on the roof. ;)

Scott