GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

StealthGTI

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Hello,

How'd you recalibrate the display? Mine was ok with the stock wheels/tires but the non LRR ones are several MPG off.

I don't have the procedure in front of me, but this is close:

17 - Dash or Instrument Cluster
Adaptation
"Display correction of consumptions and operating range"
The value should be "100" from the factory.

Increasing the adaptation value will lower the MPG data displayed. So, If you want to lower the average MPG displayed on the dash, try increasing the adaptation value. I started at 110, thinking it would lower my values by 10% (or 3-mpg). But it's not really linear. Setting to 110 was too high. I think I'm at 106 now. If you want to increase the MPG on the display, lower the value to 95 and adjust from there.

Scott

MK7WABBITGTI

Put the ECS tuning rear mid wing on my 17 GTI Sport. I always liked it since the MKII Zender mid wings. Some people like it and don’t. Here’s mine in piano black. I also did the Golf R euro tail lights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

danielmckendry

Ready to race!
Put the ECS tuning rear mid wing on my 17 GTI Sport. I always liked it since the MKII Zander mid wings. Some people like it and don’t. Here’s mine in piano black. I also did the Golf R euro tail lights.

[emoji33]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Nice beer shelf.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yakuza70

Passed Driver's Ed
Put the ECS tuning rear mid wing on my 17 GTI Sport. I always liked it since the MKII Zender mid wings. Some people like it and don’t. Here’s mine in piano black. I also did the Golf R euro tail lights.

I've been browsing the GTI forums for a bit as I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on an '18 GTI. The current rims are OK but I really like your rims. Could you tell me more about them? Are they VW?

eurospek

Just finished watching Fast&Fu
OEM 2017 GTI Sport wheels, Nogaro model name.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT
I've been browsing the GTI forums for a bit as I'm getting close to pulling the trigger on an '18 GTI. The current rims are OK but I really like your rims. Could you tell me more about them? Are they VW?

They are VW wheels. They're called Nogaros. They only came on the 2017 Sport trim cars, no other trim or model year got Nogaros (besides ROW GTDs). If you want em really bad just keep an eye out for them on ebay and on the classifieds on this forum and in VWVortex

c31561

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Got my ECS blleeder block and replacement clutch hose installed. Feels so much better than stock. And the speed bleeder makes the clutch bleeding process a one person job.

Also added the Klii cap ring set, looks good against a white GTI.

Attachments

• Hose at master cylinder.jpg
    Hose at master cylinder.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 765
  • Hose and bleeder.jpg
    Hose and bleeder.jpg
    240.2 KB · Views: 752
  • Inlays.jpg
    Inlays.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 739