GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Mabotech M560is Big Turbo NIB

pvanfoss

I am selling a Mabotech M560is dual ball bearing big turbo. It is brand new. Just sitting in my closet. I am selling because I decided to go with the EQT IS38 hybrid. I have no use for this much turbo. This turbo is ceramic coated and port matched which I paid extra for and It is one of a few turbos that has Frank Mabo's new Turbine and compressor wheel design and new ball bearing system that is making much better numbers than the previous version and Frank can confirm this. This turbo sells for 3k brand new plus the extra I paid for port match and ceramic coating. I am willing to let it go for $2750 and I am pretty firm on that as I am losing a few hundred at that already. I have pics if anyone is interested if they PM me.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
I am selling a Mabotech M560is dual ball bearing big turbo. It is brand new. Just sitting in my closet. I am selling because I decided to go with the EQT IS38 hybrid. I have no use for this much turbo. This turbo is ceramic coated and port matched which I paid extra for and It is one of a few turbos that has Frank Mabo's new Turbine and compressor wheel design and new ball bearing system that is making much better numbers than the previous version and Frank can confirm this. This turbo sells for 3k brand new plus the extra I paid for port match and ceramic coating. I am willing to let it go for $2750 and I am pretty firm on that as I am losing a few hundred at that already. I have pics if anyone is interested if they PM me.

Just curious, why did you go with the eqt over this?

azthegame

Ready to race!
He said he has no use for that much turbo.

Big turbo requires you to build the block to get the most out of it and the RPM range where all the power is at is higher up so you wont get to enjoy it on your regular drives. The EQT can get you tons of usable power more down low with similar spool as an IS38 and a top end that doesn't die out like the IS20 and IS38.

The boss kits and Mabo turbos etc all have even crazier top end potential but lack the low end and spool.

Gvazquez

Go Kart Champion
He said he has no use for that much turbo.

Big turbo requires you to build the block to get the most out of it and the RPM range where all the power is at is higher up so you wont get to enjoy it on your regular drives. The EQT can get you tons of usable power more down low with similar spool as an IS38 and a top end that doesn't die out like the IS20 and IS38.

The boss kits and Mabo turbos etc all have even crazier top end potential but lack the low end and spool.

The eqt when pushed would be pretty similar power to this, it's just not ball bearing. If I had this I would just keep it just saying. It seems like a really good turbo that spools similar to other hybrids.

pvanfoss

This mabotech is 560whp capable and according to Frank it will be capable of more with the new ball bearing setup and new/ lighter turbine and compressor wheels. The EQT is 450whp with a little better spool. I don't plan to rebuild the motor any time soon and I can save $3k in process. If I don't get the turbo sold any time soon, I am going to put it on anyway and just have the tuner tune to 475whp and around 400ft/ibs.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
This mabotech is 560whp capable and according to Frank it will be capable of more with the new ball bearing setup and new/ lighter turbine and compressor wheels. The EQT is 450whp with a little better spool. I don't plan to rebuild the motor any time soon and I can save $3k in process. If I don't get the turbo sold any time soon, I am going to put it on anyway and just have the tuner tune to 475whp and around 400ft/ibs.

That 450whp for EQT is with 91 pump. 93 pump will get you higher numbers, race fuel or MPI will get you over 500whp.