GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Water pump kits

Banned
Been out of the car world for a minute, pump is leaking. Anyone know of the best consolidated kit available? Probably won't be keeping the car long enough to warrant the metal housing cost.

zimmie2652

Ready to race!
FCP euro

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Nope, I avoid them like the plague.
Why is that? I've purchased from them a few times and never had an issue.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Banned
Because they have gotten all three orders I've placed with them wrong. The last being a VERY costly mistake in $600 in labor which they did not cover anything.

Banned
Why? Also i don't think the mk7 has metal water pump yet. And you wanna make sure it's not the thermostat, that's the p[art that normally goes first

USP says they make one but its just an error on website that they just don't want to fix i guess. One of the many reasons why i've gotten out of the car scene..these shops are just a huge turn off.

I'm doing it all at once, thats why i asked if there is a consolidated kit available anywhere.

Banned
Just realized the last box i have from FCPeuro regarding the clutch fiasco not only is the wrong part or the wrong car it also has someone else name on it to my address. That officially makes it 4 WRONG ORDERS IN A ROW! The bad part about all of this is that i will have almost 1k in credit with them and i can't ever get back.