GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The Straight Pipes (youtubers)

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion
I started watching these guys only 3 months ago but have since subscribed and now look forward to their next released content. They (Jacob and Yuri) review new and used cars. They have great chemistry and are all around a ton of fun to watch. Plus they have a recent 2018 GTI and R review, just look through their content.

They are an up and coming yòutube channel for sure. They were at 80k subscribers when I first started watching them and now three months later are at over 130k I think.

Best of all they are from Toronto, Canada. The sister city of where I am from (Ottawa). You American folks will surely enjoy their content as well. I think you even make up the majority of their subscribers.

Anyways, here is a link to their channel.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheStraightPipes

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
I’m a long time subscriber , they are fun to watch not super technical and more on personal preference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rogues Gambit

Ready to race!
I watched quiet a bit of their videos, first one was actually their review on the Cobalt SS (Randomly pulling up videos for my artist so he can add to the authenticity of the cars), and yeah, as BxGTI said, more personal than technical, which is better in the real world

Eman1

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI
I enjoy them. They are, As others have said, more personal and everyday consumer-ish than I would like, but are still enjoyable to watch. I subscribed after watching their review of the GTI as well.

ErBall

Measurement Mogul
Car(s)
MQB A3
I watch them intermittently.

Yuri is massively annoying and a know-it-all who can barely drive straight. Cares more about infotainment and sun visors than vehicle dynamics and value.

Jakub is a well rounded reviewer, and honestly pretty entertaining. He can also drive, quite well. I do wonder if i only like him as much as i do is because i can't stand Yuri.

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion

Yuri is massively annoying and a know-it-all who can barely drive straight. Cares more about infotainment and sun visors than vehicle dynamics and value.

Jakub is a well rounded reviewer, and honestly pretty entertaining. He can also drive, quite well. I do wonder if i only like him as much as i do is because i can't stand Yuri.

It’s entertainment, is good not to like everybody that’s one of the reasons why they just work , the thinks that they don’t like makes no sense to most people but it keeps it from being boring and for a couple of guys that started doing this as a hobby I think that they do a good job at keeping you watching the whole video.

RacingManiac

Drag Race Newbie
From their review now I really want to buy a Type R....

They actually cover stuff that I care about, like how much stuff can the car fit in it...

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Really like these guys, been watching them also for a few months, good stuff![emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

cbr600rr

Go Kart Champion

I think that is what makes them a good pair. Between the two of them they hit the enthusiast market and the regular guy market. Personally I really enjoy the personalities of both Jacob and Yuri.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Ok. Visor test on...1...2...3...

RebelGTI1

Passed Driver's Ed

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Vinsero watches anyone? [emoji23][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition