GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Another IHX475 in the 10’s

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Thanks. I’m going to order parts to get my meth kit running and see if that helps. Going to give spraying pre compressor a try.

Is boost holding up top? Also how is fuel pressure doing? In Cobb world it seems that in order to take full advantage of E85 without dialing down boost or run into fueling issues a fuel controller is needed.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2015 GTI
Basically, here is what he is saying

Cliff p.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 Golf R DSG
Thanks. I’m going to order parts to get my meth kit running and see if that helps. Going to give spraying pre compressor a try.

What do you need? I’ve got a pump, new solenoid, and the in-line filter collecting dust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
Is boost holding up top? Also how is fuel pressure doing? In Cobb world it seems that in order to take full advantage of E85 without dialing down boost or run into fueling issues a fuel controller is needed.

Holds boost. Logged a few days before I went and everything was good. Think the problem I had was I pulled the catback last min and I think the down pipe being open was making it run like 32psi vs 30 in 4th and my IAT’s get high.

pdisguise

Go Kart Newbie
What do you need? I’ve got a pump, new solenoid, and the in-line filter collecting dust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Need to order a nozzle, nozzle holder, and a solenoid. Then maybe another nozzle/nozzle holder, check valve, and a T if I decide to run after the IC as well.

PacDawg

Drag Race Newbie
Holds boost. Logged a few days before I went and everything was good. Think the problem I had was I pulled the catback last min and I think the down pipe being open was making it run like 32psi vs 30 in 4th and my IAT’s get high.

I've heard EQT housing (which is supposedly the same housing used on the IHX475) is based on is20 so maybe when running too much boost it is creating too much heat?