GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

My Dark Violet Pearl R:. Build

DarkVioletR

Car(s)
19 R DVP 1 of 10
So hear we go.... just took delivery of my new 19 Golf R DSG in dark violet pearl! Currently have a 17 GSW 4mo thats stage 2 Uni with their hardware, so the wagon is going back to stock and the intake, downpipe and never installed intercooler will be getting installed after break in and some stock 1/4 miles runs! First thing first though she's going in for a ceramic coating and tint. Planning on running the H&R VTF springs and a res delete shortly there after. I'll be continually updating this thread as the build progresses.

Very happy with the opti caot pro ceramic coating! Really brought the depth of the color out, especially in low light! Installed dynamic center caps, VW symbol stays right side up even while rolling! Jb4 shipped and waiting for break in miles to do dynos before and after! Stage 2 parts install coming soon after!

Last edited:

Recchione04

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 Volkswagen GTI
So hear we go.... just took delivery of my new 19 Golf R DSG in dark violet pearl! Currently have a 17 GSW 4mo thats stage 2 Uni with their hardware, so the wagon is going back to stock and the intake, downpipe and never installed intercooler will be getting installed after break in and some stock 1/4 miles runs! First thing first though she's going in for a ceramic coating and tint. Planning on running the H&R VTF springs and a res delete shortly there after. I'll be continually updating this thread as the build progresses.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Dig the color!! I think bronze wheels would pop in that thing!! If you're interested, i just installed bc racing coilovers on my mk7.5 GTI and removed my springs. My car only has 5000 miles on it and i put the springs on around 3k. If youre interested, ill sell ya the springs for 100 bucks if you pay shipping!! Looking forward to watching the process of the build!

1st pic is coilovers
2nd pic is springs
The springs are EMD springs. Rode great, just needed more options for adjustments for my wheel setup

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
That colour is popping. Love it.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

GTIdre1

Ready to race!
Awesome color! Personal plate should read "MADTITAN".

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Crild

Drag Race Newbie
first and foremost let me say I AM JEALOUS AS FUCK. Absolutely the most beautiful color the R could ever come in.

Silkblue16

Passed Driver's Ed
Hot hot hot!

DarkVioletR

Car(s)
19 R DVP 1 of 10
Thanks everyone I'm think gold or dark bronze colors for wheels probably some rotis

DarkVioletR

Car(s)
19 R DVP 1 of 10
Update dynamic center caps are so cool!

Sumfuncomet

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Mercedes E63 S
Really a spectacular color and a beautiful car. I’m sure you will do the “look back” for a long time��. I vote on the dark bronze as well, keep them light though, Volks?

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
Satin titanium Titan7. A little biased but I think it'd look great against the purple.