GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Soundaktor MK7 GTI

emanon

Ready to race!
I prefer it on as well. Even with my CSS muffler. The normal volume though. Sport volume is too much.
I removed mine and with the css muffler i think it's perfect. Nice growl when you get on it but very pleasant on long highway trips.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

bobyjane1234

Passed Driver's Ed
You can disable it through VCDS or OB11. Go to a VW/Audi shop. 10$ and 5 min of their time. 2L is silent. Especially stock exhaust. But still better than hearing that thing.

Grab motor + tranny mounts and at least you will hear some purring.

robmarktoo

Ready to race!
I kinda like the soundaktor, but I also have a turbo muffler delete. When I have the windows open and am having some fun. I hear engine and turbo noises which I think is mostly coming from outside, not the soundaktor, but whatever all together it sounds pretty nice and unlike any other car i've owned.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I keep it normal until I take buddys out hooning then it's sport mode. they've said my car is nice and have been impressed by how it goes. Neither a great or bad sound IMO

nype

Drag Racing Champion
You guys have me thinking...and I’m out of coding tweak ideas. Turned it back on 50%. Let’s see how I like it now. Has been full off for months.

With CSS muffler...

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Thought about turning it back on too. It been off since I bought the car. Not so sure now since installing the dog bone insert a couple days ago.

nype

Drag Racing Champion
Well, coded at 50%, it’s basically zero volume when set in the infotainment to “normal” and half volume when set to “sport”. So can sort of flip between full off and default normal.