GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FLUIDAMPR PERFORMANCE DAMPER W/ ARP CRANK BOLT

r_saurus

Passed Driver's Ed
I am soon going from Stage 1+ Unitronic to Stage 2 on MK7 R DSG

I am also upgrading to BFI engine/trans mounts

Does anyone have the FLUIDAMPR crank pulley?

This has been suggested to me over CTS/Neuspeed pulleys as I am trying to ensure reliability and longevity of the car.

Thank you

Firstboost

Go Kart Champion
I have it. Can't really tell a difference from when I didn't have it aside from one minor irritant. I can hear a little intermittent squeaking during the first minute after turning the car on. It comes and goes, but it never happened until I did the Fluidampr. If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably skip it to be honest.

r_saurus

Passed Driver's Ed
I have it. Can't really tell a difference from when I didn't have it aside from one minor irritant. I can hear a little intermittent squeaking during the first minute after turning the car on. It comes and goes, but it never happened until I did the Fluidampr. If I had to do it all over again, I'd probably skip it to be honest.

I decided to do it haha

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf R
From what I know, it's not meant to add any more noticeable power. It's for added dynamic balance for higher HP applications.

That said, glad you did the Fluidampr as opposed to the other options. I read feedback that those can potentially damage your motor.