GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

OBDEleven 4 brake light mod question

16AutobahnGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey GTI owners,
The other day I performed the 4 brake light mod coding with my OBDEleven on my 2016 Autobahn and it worked wonderfully. I do have a question though about it. In the daytime, all 4 brake lights will illuminate for braking and the pair selected will both blink for turn signal as designed to do. However at night, when the nighttime running tail lights are on all the time, when you activate the turn signal, they don’t do a half, they do a full ON OFF ON OFF type and then when the turn signal is turned off, they light back up at half brightness for the tail lights again. Instead at night time I’d like them to function like before where they went BRIGHT DIM BRIGHT DIM for the turn signal function at night. I’ll provide a picture of the coding chart I followed, I’m hoping you guys can point me to what setting on each side I need to tweak. Thanks!

Attachments

• 79B2C636-D446-44AA-A136-25E3333AB745.jpeg
    79B2C636-D446-44AA-A136-25E3333AB745.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 756

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I have mine setup as you describe. What I did was compare/contrast the stock outer settings to stock inner settings. And where there were differences, I applied those differences to the inners. Essentially making the inner coding match the stock outer coding.

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
The answer is in your table. Undo the changes to Leuchte20BR and Leuchte21BR and it should work again on the outer lights.

As nype suggested use for Leuchte23SL the exact settings of Leuchte20BR and Leuchte24SL = Leuchte21BR.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk