GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

XBOX 360 or PS3

Gtiguy182

Clean MKV Owner
i just recently bought myself a 27" Samsung LCD HDTV for my room its fucking amazing...im in the mood to by myself a xbox360 or ps3...ive owned playstation1 and playstation2 and have always stayed away from xbox...my buddy just got a xbox 360 so i played and feel a refound love for gaming but the playstation holds a place in my heart...so finally whats the better buy XBOX360 for $400 or PS3 for $600

P.S. I dont really watch alot of DVD's in my room i watch them on the big screen in the living Room...i play alot of Madden and other sports games and love to play Online

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
PS3, that crap is SICK. :biggrin: And you don't have to pay for a stupid online subscription, AND it has motion control and blue ray, and all that fancy stuff. I never really liked Xbox :iono:... my good friend just bought a 360, it's OK... only good for Halo... and sports games... but controls are meh. I, unfortunately, own a slim PS2 which is in good condition. I had a Gamecube as well but that's long gone... I love playing sports games too. I just don't see myself paying for a stupid online subscription when I can play online for free on the PS's.

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
i was a hardcore ps fan. i just bought a 360 and it's tits. i love this system. the new controller layout is A LOT better and xbox live is great too. check out the trailer for forza 2. that alone should make you want to buy it.

HACBassoon

Go Kart Champion
I also am in the debate between XBOX or PS3. They both are 600 if you figure in the HD DVD attachment for the xbox... But then again I played a Wii the other day.. its amazing too...

Jax$MkV

GolfMKV Veteran
Car(s)
2007 5dr BMP GTI DSG
Yeah, I've seen Forza, it's sick. I don't know, SONY always makes good shit. Halo and Gears of War is practically the 360, and some sports games I guess. PS3 is amazing... I want one. :frown:

360 hands down until the price drops on the ps3. For what you get its amazing and if you really want to add HD DVD its only another 200 which brings it up to ps3 price range.

As far as games...only 3 are needed to enjoy this box...

Gears of War
Halo 3
Forza 2

Those 3 alone make owning a 360 worth it. Granted I've only played GOW so far since the other 2 aren't out but I have the original forza and that game was awesome. Can't wait to get my force feedback racing wheel :) (had one, it was SICK, but returned it due to alignment issues...waiting for new batch)

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
i got 3 xbox 360s in my house so im on that quite a bit so i recoment the x box 360

bigg

tastylicious golf owner
well i dont personally have a x box 360

brothers do

i got no money :(

if anyone wants to give money ill take it

tranceporter

F**K YOU CAM FOLLOWERS
Car(s)
'08 BMP GTI
thread hijack :slice:

for everyone with 360, what's your live gamertag?

add me, theTranceporter