GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTS: OEM carpet mats, CarGo mat + blocks (SOLD)

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
For sale I have the following:

1) Custom wrapped steering wheel from RoyalSteeringWheels: Added some thickness, perforated leather at 10 and 3, smooth leather at top and bottom, integrated red leather rally stripe up top. Awesome quality wheel. Check out my build thread for pics. Retails for like $450 when you include their core charge for the wheel. Good condition, minor if any signs of use. Used leather conditioner every time I cleaned the interior. Price is SOLD

2) WCT pedal spacer: Installed less than 1K miles ago. Price is SOLD

3) OEM carpeted mats: Set of 4, replaced with winter mats so in good shape. Price is SOLD

4) OEM hatch cargo cover tonneau shield: Excellent condition. Price is SOLD

5) OEM hatch cargo liner + 2 sets of CarGo blocks: SOLD

LOCATED IN MA
. Local sale preferred but will consider shipping depending on part. BEST WAY TO CONTACT IS PM. Can send pics via email if interested in a certain part. First to send payment gets it.

p.s. If you see anything in my build thread you're interested in, its probably for sale as well.

Last edited:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Would have been nice to have 1 thread to sell everything instead of 5 or 6 different threads.

S-4Motion

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
Golf Sportwagen 4Mo
New wrapped steering wheel. Transfering the plastic trim and buttons was 2 hours of pure fun....

I found his images from his build thread.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Would have been nice to have 1 thread to sell everything instead of 5 or 6 different threads.

Agreed, except I didn't know which sub section to post something with every different type of part in or if that's allowed on the forum. I posted the links to all the threads under one post in my build thread. The link can be found in my signature.

Is this a shipped price?

No, shipping is extra.

Pictures? DSG or 6MT?

6MT

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Not to mention yet another link for people to go digging through pages of build thread to find pics. Super annoying. I think I'm going to update the for sale rules and then start deleting posts like this.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Not to mention yet another link for people to go digging through pages of build thread to find pics. Super annoying. I think I'm going to update the for sale rules and then start deleting posts like this.

I've posted classifieds like this in the past and never got any negative feedback on the format. Only reason I went down the route of multiple threads is to follow the rules of each subsection of the classifieds for the specific parts I'm selling.

Where would you recommend I post a generic "part out" thread with everything that will be more clear for people to see? Or will this not be an issue when I upload pics of each part in each thread? My location is also right under my name.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Looks like he's parting out the car.

@TheGreekFreak Can you post any photos of it's current condition and backside please in the daylight? Thanks.

Will do once its off the car. As I've let a few people know who are claiming some of the parts, I will need some time to remove stuff from the car these next 2 weeks. Will post a pic of it installed as it sits now tonight.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I've posted classifieds like this in the past and never got any negative feedback on the format. Only reason I went down the route of multiple threads is to follow the rules of each subsection of the classifieds for the specific parts I'm selling.

Where would you recommend I post a generic "part out" thread with everything that will be more clear for people to see? Or will this not be an issue when I upload pics of each part in each thread? My location is also right under my name.

Private classified buy sell trade would seem logical to me. I've seen several part out threads but I never paid attention to the category they were posted in.

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
Private classified buy sell trade would seem logical to me. I've seen several part out threads but I never paid attention to the category they were posted in.

I get it. As someone who would look for specific parts in the classifieds, I am the opposite in that I find it really annoying to have to look through a part out ad to see if the part I want happens to be for sale in there.

Feel like its easier to advertise with the part in the thread title under the specific sub section of the classifieds. I do need to add pictures though and maybe links to the other threads.

Sorry for any confusion.