GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTS: Lots of exterior bits (ALL SOLD)

TheGreekFreak

Go Kart Champion
For sale I have the following exterior pieces.

1) MK7.5 FL euro taillights: Less than 6K miles on them. One has a thin scratch you can see close up, looks like it can get buffed out. Otherwise they are in excellent condition. These transformed the car for me and looked great on my tornado red given their dark OEM tint. This is the version with no rear euro fog. Price is SOLD

2) US Mill Works light quick detach plate relocator: This is the best tow hook plate relocator on the market. Can easily remove plate without unscrewing the tow hook bracket for car washes. Has the extra holes cut out option for "lightening".....really I just got that because it gives you more mounting hole options for perfect alignment. Was the only one I could find that let me line the plate up exactly how I wanted. Retails for like $130. Price is SOLD

3) 5ivefifty front/rear carbon fiber "MK7" plate frames: Kind of embarrassed how stupid expensive these were.....but they're real carbon fiber, so they add a few hp. Look cool and MK7 logo is reflective at night. Price is SOLD

4) OEM mud flaps: Good condition, just need a good cleaning. Lost a few of the T25 screws so you may need another 2-3 of those. Price is SOLD

5) Deautokey license plate LEDs: Got the lesser bright option and looks perfect to me. Price is SOLD

6) 3M Clubsport style side stripes: BRAND NEW. Had some made that are the same dimensions as the clubsport stripes as backup to the ones I have installed. Gloss black, same as the OEM ones just don't say "clubsport" on them, are just plain. Price is SOLD

7) Maxton rear spoiler extension: Gloss black, good condition. Price is SOLD

8) OEM VW underseal: BRAND NEW, unopened can. Part #D314D36M2. I paid like $50 shipped for this can a while back but looks like its a bit cheaper now. Price is SOLD

9) OEM front driver lower bumper valence trim piece: BRAND NEW. Part #5GM-805-903-9B9. Made a thread asking about this piece after I scraped mine: (https://www.golfmk7.com/forums/inde...replacing-front-drivers-side-lip-trim.341679/). Never changed it out. Piece cost me like $80. Price is SOLD

10) OEM VW Tornado Red touch up: BRAND NEW. Comes with both touch up pen and clear coat pen. Price is SOLD

11) OEM Lug Bolts (set of 20): Used set of OEM VW lug bolts. Backup set that came with my summer wheels when I bought them. Good condition. Price is SOLD

LOCATED IN MA
. Local sale preferred but will consider shipping depending on part. BEST WAY TO CONTACT IS PM. Can send pics via email if interested in a certain part. First to send payment gets it.

p.s. If you see anything in my build thread you're interested in, its probably for sale as well.

Last edited:

HuangMoney

Go Kart Newbie
Hmm...whats this underseal? i'm intrigued