GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Winter Wheels for MK7 GTI (17" and Up)

theblackgt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MK7 GTI / BMW F07
Hi all,

Looking for a set of winter wheels for my MK7 GTI. I have Mk5 R32 brakes on the front, which I believe are the same size as GTI PP/Golf R brakes. Therefore, I know 17" is the minimum, and even some 17"s won't clear. Therefore, looking for someone who had their winter wheels on a PP GTI or R.

Would prefer to buy wheels/tires together, but if someone's selling tires to fit 18" Austin wheels let me know.

Located in Union, NJ. Willing to drive a bit to pick them up, or can pay for shipping if necessary.

Hit me with what you have! Can also contact me on Instagram @theblackgt if easier. Thank you guys!

jmx747

I've got a set of Watkins Glenn wheels that should very well fit.. $500 obo. if you're interested I can send pics. some small bends, 0 curbage, but some scratching around hubs. located in DC.

theblackgt

Ready to race!
Car(s)
VW MK7 GTI / BMW F07
I've got a set of Watkins Glenn wheels that should very well fit.. $500 obo. if you're interested I can send pics. some small bends, 0 curbage, but some scratching around hubs. located in DC.
Is that with tires or just wheels? If so what tires? Feel free to PM me with details.