GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB stock Alltrack suspension

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Looking to go a different route with my build, looking for someone who has swapped out their stock Alltrack suspension and wants to sell. Let me know what you got! 😎🙏

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
Fyi, the front struts are a different diameter on the GSW.

nevilkoka

Car(s)
Alltrack
I have a set I just took off with about 4k miles on them. Not including strut mounts, strut bearings, rear shock mounts, and rear dust covers. Let me know if you're interested.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
Yeah sounds like I jumped the gun on this one, I posted last night forgetting the 50mm vs 55mm difference but still would like to know if the Alltrack springs will work on a GSW 4motion? Also for the lift kit it sounds like the Alltrack rear struts are recommended so I’m open to buying those if anyone has them? Also if anyone has any stock GSW springs as well that are upgraded from the recall for the rear ones would be interested in those as well since mine went in the trash following my EMD spring install, thanks!

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
They should work on a factory strut or strut made for factory height springs. Only half the difference in height between the AT and GSW are the springs.

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
I have a set I just took off with about 4k miles on them. Not including strut mounts, strut bearings, rear shock mounts, and rear dust covers. Let me know if you're interested.
Thank you my friend everything showed up great!