GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB Roof Rack

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Roof rack needed for angler kayak, let me know what you got. 2 Door In Raleigh, NC.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Bump

HardCore75

Anyone still looking for a roof rack? I have the Rhino Rack vortex aero bars that I just took off my 2016 GTI. Like new, only had them on for a little over a year. Used it to transport a Hobie kayak and it worked great for that. I have the keys for the locks and all the parts in the kit. Will sell for $280 plus shipping . Local pickup near Phoenix AZ available also.

Attachments

• B24C8E1B-C2A0-4707-AC77-D1272F449B62.jpeg
    B24C8E1B-C2A0-4707-AC77-D1272F449B62.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 38

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I am interested if you can confirm suitability for a two door.

HardCore75

Good question, I really couldn’t tell you and I can’t seem to find much info on whether or not there’s a different mounting system for the 2 door. The model number is JA5470 on the one that I have. It does say that it’s for a 5 door golf so I’m guessing you may need a different clamp for the rear bars?

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Sorry, according to Rhino rack customer service the bars I have will only fit 4 door model.
Thanks for checking, I appreciate it.

MBWest

Car(s)
Alltrack
I have the genuine VW roof rack that attaches to roof rails available with the keys and torque wrench. They came with an Alltrack I recently bought and I have no use for them.