GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Passenger (RH) Side Mirror Assembly with Cap

J-Rad

Looking for a passenger side mirror assembly with cap, ideally tornado red cap, for 2015 Golf SEL. No lane assist or blind spot needed.

If possible, PM pics of what you have along with the VIN number of the vehicle your assembly is from so I can confirm fitment with my VW shop. Thanks!

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I have the said assembly, but with a white cap. As far as mirror goes, I have two to choose from: regular NA with a small blind spot circular mirror in the far corner, and an aspherical Chinese market mirror without any writing on it.

J-Rad

I actually don't need the mirror itself. It's really just the cap and assembly; both of mine are cracked.

If there were a way to just replace the lower housing, that's all I'd really need but it comes as part of the complete assembly.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
I actually don't need the mirror itself. It's really just the cap and assembly; both of mine are cracked.

If there were a way to just replace the lower housing, that's all I'd really need but it comes as part of the complete assembly.

I can sell just the parts you need, not forcing a mirror sale.

J-Rad

No worries. Do you mind PMing me your VIN and maybe a pic of what you have so I can confirm fit? Let me know what you're asking $$$. Thanks!

J-Rad

FWIW, this is the part # I'm need for the base:
Part #: 5GM857508

Color code (shouldn't matter, they're all black but anyway...): 9B9

I've got a lead on a replacement...we'll see if it works out.

Last edited: