GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

WTB: Helix Soundbox, new or used

GTI_Mitchell

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI S w/ PP
Hey can you share the information on the rebate? Can’t find it with a brief online search. I’d be happy to get it for $400

username205

Ready to race!
Hey can you share the information on the rebate? Can’t find it with a brief online search. I’d be happy to get it for $400

Just google "vw accessories rebate" and it should be one of the first few hits. I think the offer ends this month, so you'll have to order soon. VW of Murietta had the lowest price when I purchased mine. Be sure to get on the Helix programming dongle rental list as soon as possible to minimize your wait time.

GTI_Mitchell

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI S w/ PP
Thanks for that. Question though, how’d you find a dealership with one for less than $600? Because your location says GA I thought VW of “Murietta” was a typo of Marietta. But after calling VW of Marietta I googled “Murietta” and found out that’s a thing too [emoji23]

But anyway, yeah since dealers don’t post their pricing online, how’d you know who to call to find a good price? Jim Ellis VW also told me $600. I’ll give VW of Murietta a call when it opens (they’re in California so PST)

GTI_Mitchell

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2015 GTI S w/ PP
Never mind, I just ordered it from VW if Murietta. They definitely did seem to have the best price from a bunch of dealer links I clicked on.

username205

Ready to race!
Thanks for that. Question though, how’d you find a dealership with one for less than $600? Because your location says GA I thought VW of “Murietta” was a typo of Marietta. But after calling VW of Marietta I googled “Murietta” and found out that’s a thing too [emoji23]

But anyway, yeah since dealers don’t post their pricing online, how’d you know who to call to find a good price? Jim Ellis VW also told me $600. I’ll give VW of Murietta a call when it opens (they’re in California so PST)

Haha being a former "Marietta" resident, I made the same assumption when searching.

Never mind, I just ordered it from VW if Murietta. They definitely did seem to have the best price from a bunch of dealer links I clicked on.

Nice! Be sure to watch the YouTube tutorials before installing. Throw about 4.5oz of poly-fil into the enclosure to remove the peakiness and enhance low-end response.