GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Worst culinary cheat day

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
We've all had that day where we've said "Fuck it" and just eat whatever the hell we wanted NFG. Maybe after a breakup, maybe a sporting event, bachelor party, or after months of dieting.

Let's hear it.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Portillos after the Chicago marathon

Double bacon cheeseburger
Fries
Polish dog
Chocolate cake shake

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
Dude, Portillos chocolate cake shake is type 3 diabetes in a cup

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
A couple of years ago I went mountain biking at like 7am for 3 hours the morning after a 5 mile run (I was in better shape back then).

On the way home I got two #3 combos from McDonalds (bacon, egg and cheese biscuits).

For lunch I ate a medium pepperoni pizza.

For dinner I made a plate of nachos that weighed 3lbs minimum. A pound of hamburger, a can of black beans, a block of cheddar, sour cream, guacamole, the fucking works. I ate most of that in one sitting.

Later on at night I ate half a cheesecake and saved the other half for breakfast.

I drank beer back then too.

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
This thread needs moar pictures

WAP

Go Kart Champion
A couple of years ago I went mountain biking at like 7am for 3 hours the morning after a 5 mile run (I was in better shape back then).

On the way home I got two #3 combos from McDonalds (bacon, egg and cheese biscuits).

For dinner I made a plate of nachos that weighed 3lbs minimum. A pound of hamburger, a can of black beans, a block of cheddar, sour cream, guacamole, the fucking works. I ate most of that in one sitting.

Later on at night I ate half a cheesecake and saved the other half for breakfast.

:eek:

zwalk

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
GSW 4motion

I died reading this lol