GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Wheel repair in denver

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
So just found out my Neuspeeds has a slight crack at the inner lip maybe 1/2 in long. Need a shop for repair and recommendations?

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I’ve had Woody’s do a few wheels over the years. Pretty good, not always perfect but they’ve been good about meeting my expectations. Recently had Alloy Wheel repair do a touch up on a wheel that Les Schwab messed up. Woody’s will give a discount for MRA members (even years later) and also for veterans. Each are small shops.

https://woodyswheelworks.com/
https://www.awrswheelrepair.com/arapahoe/requestinfo/quote
Thanks for the recommendations. Was looking at woodys did a google search and they popped up on bmw forum with reviews that were 10 years old but they were still in business.

luckly it such a small spot and inside the wheel I’ll never know if it dosent look perfect any ways.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
You can also try and get a quote at Leo’s 😂

1655175585690.jpeg

1655175630658.jpeg

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
I like cats. I still don’t know how to fully interact with them though. I just know that if I pretend not to like them, they’re more prone to be cool with me. Obviously similar to women (in my experience).

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I like cats. I still don’t know how to fully interact with them though. I just know that if I pretend not to like them, they’re more prone to be cool with me. Obviously similar to women (in my experience).
I had a friend who’s cat acted like a dog. Made things easier.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I’ve also hit some jacuzzi looking pot holes too. So far so good. I’m running 235/40/18 and pilot sport 4s’s

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Man that sucks. Any idea where it happened? My Rotiforms have had some really big impacts and am surprised they’re not messed up. I might try to go with a 40 series tire just for this reason.
No idea I think it happened a week and half ago while I was running between lonetree and Lakewood and aurora and back all weekend but I’m running 245/40/18 ps4s

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
No idea I think it happened a week and half ago while I was running between lonetree and Lakewood and aurora and back all weekend but I’m running 245/40/18 ps4s
Weird. I’ve hit the buckles on 70 near wads and 470 near Morrison a lot and thought they’d wreck things, but I guess Rotiforms are pretty stout. Surprised you got damage with a 40 series tire.