Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 31-45

Votes: 4 8.9%
  • 45+

Votes: 5 11.1%

• Total voters

RomeToDetroit

Passed Driver's Ed
It nearly killed me, but I can confidently say I am done playing now. Instead, I've moved onto Super Ball Juggling.
Here's a friendly tip: do not download. It's made by the same awful, awful person.

ColesMk6

Ready to race!
I got 16 and I'm done

Sent from my hands using Tapatalk

andylaiphoto

Go Kart Champion
I wonder why? Reportedly he's making $50,000 a day in advertisements. Unless Nintendo is suing him I don't see the reason

He's having a hard time dealing with the sheer number of downloads and all the attention he's personally getting from the game. Seems like a person who prefers anonymity and time left to create instead of dealing with business type stuff.

nakenyon

Go Kart Champion
He's having a hard time dealing with the sheer number of downloads and all the attention he's personally getting from the game. Seems like a person who prefers anonymity and time left to create instead of dealing with business type stuff.

This is exactly what I gathered from reading his twitter posts. He never expected it to take off like it did and it's getting too big, too fast for him to keep up with.

iPanir123

Go Kart Champion

I can understand maybe it being difficult dealing with all the attention and publicity, but I think for anybody throwing away 50k a day seems nearly impossible. Also, if he was having a hard time personally, he could have sold the business for a large amount, but he didn't even want to do that. I don't know, something just sounds fishy.