GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What springs to use

dyossgtd

hello recently bought a mk7 gtd wont let me upload picture of..looking at apex and h&r springs what do people think and also want to change wheels need few choices thanks guys not on here alot so contact me through face book adamdyoss

IDriveaGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
1. That's not how interaction with people works.
2. Define what you are looking from from a spring or what your goals are with the car.
3. Keep looking at photos online for what other people have done with their wheel choices.

Geomets

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf mk7 GTI
2. Define what you are looking from from a spring or what your goals are with the car.
3. Keep looking at photos online for what other people have done with their wheel choices.

I agree with 1.
If he read this forum he wouldn't been asking.
Did I mention I agree with 1.?
He searches for something and we should search him to give him answers???
I think I did mention I agree with 1.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
Cut springs a few inches and No new wheels just use 50mm spacers with the same lug bolts should be fine. Find me on facebook as I am never around to read your replies thanks guys.

PLF8593

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
19 Alltrack 6MT

Also an integral part of human language is the use of PUNCTUATION cant stand when people come on here and leave messages 5+ sentences long without any commas or periods it just drives me insane like come on man is it really that hard to indicate a pause also why the hell would any of us go out of our way on facebook to answer his question

Dave10781

Go Kart Champion
Also an integral part of human language is the use of PUNCTUATION cant stand when people come on here and leave messages 5+ sentences long without any commas or periods it just drives me insane like come on man is it really that hard to indicate a pause also why the hell would any of us go out of our way on facebook to answer his question

Oooh. That hurt to read. haha