GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What music do you listen to??

BigMac629

Passed Driver's Ed
When I approach a nice backroad where I know I can do some spirited driving, I put it in Sport mode and turn on Radar Love by Golden Earring. It just seems to fit the mood!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finglonga

Drag Racing Champion
The sweet, sweet tunes emanating from my rear end.............of the car.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Depends on the drive.

If I'm heating it up I start missing shift points if I'm listening to anything but the car itself.

Casual driving it's classic Rock and a dash of punk.

Genegenie

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf
Just local radio. Bit sad, I know, but I find I don't concentrate on driving if music I like is being played in-car. I'm too busy in 'threat assessment mode' looking out of idiots staring at phone screens & looking to involve me in their suicide attempts....

REDRUM_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I listen to it all...alt rock, reggae, trap mixes, 80's music, hip hop/r&b, country, classical (for studying)...depends on the mood.

ElectricEye

Autocross Newbie
Anything but hip hop or rap. I just can't with that stuff.
I'm primarily a classic rock/metal guy - Zeppelin, The Who, Rush, Yes, Kansas, Sabbath, Judas Priest, Iron Maiden, Scorpions and so on.
But I'll listen to blues, jazz, classical sometimes, and lately I've been playing the mellow 70's stuff when I want to relax and take my mind out of all the aggressive stuff.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Rock (classic or not), alternative, or country depending on my mood. When I'm alone in the car ADTR, The Maine, Rise Against, etc might be cranked up while rowing gears and hitting apex on my commute

Rap/r&b or anything of that nature is a big NOPE

Hunter's_MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
Depends on the drive.

If I'm heating it up I start missing shift points if I'm listening to anything but the car itself.

Casual driving it's classic Rock and a dash of punk.
Same here, I miss shifts if I'm running even moderate and listening to loud music.

But I listen to a combination of hiphop and country music when I'm cruising

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Chris43

Go Kart Champion
Absolute 80s. Best decade of music by a long way

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I normally listen to down tempo EDM for casual driving. Anything spirited and the music gets turned down so I can hear what the car is doing :cool:

Here's my Pandora station that I've been tweaking for a while.

"EDM Bliss" on Pandora:
http://pdora.co/2wHluHI