GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Jake make me a custom crash bar for my mk6 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍❀️❀️❀️❀️❀️

Just don't crash and you can take it out for weight savings.

1654175906667.png

dood.

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
Wife's Tiguan didn't pass inspection (at a VW dealership) solely because her control arm bushing were worn. I've never heard of that before. I feel like any non-VW dealership shop would have passed it, but she had a coupon for the dealership.
Turns out they weren’t lying. Both bushings were ripped through in multiple spots. Replaced them in 30 minutes for $140 in parts (bushings and new bolts) vs the $600 they quoted her.

Also they told her she could come back within ten days and show they were replaced without having to pay for another inspection. So I guess overall it wasn’t too bad of a dealership experience..

johnnloki

Drag Racing Champion
Eh started as an ingrown nail that I made angry working on cars. It's fine, was always fine. These nancyboys said it wouldnt heal and to check myself into a hospital. It healed on its own like I said it would.

I don't have any nephews. n00b.
Your avatar reminds me of Ewan Dobson

Saw him (edit: live and not...)I've once. Apologized to, and smothered my guitar in its sleep. It deserves better than me.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
Your avatar reminds me of Ewan Dobson

Saw him (edit: live and not...)I've once. Apologized to, and smothered my guitar in its sleep. It deserves better than me.
I see you're not familiar with MF DOOM...

@sterkrazzy your call for ban or not