GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dubstro

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2016 2dr GTI 6MT
Started the process of pulling parts off the GTI to go back to stock. Picked up a 2016 A3 Quattro and plan to transfer over as much as I can. Will miss the GTI once sold but enjoying awd even at stock power (for now :D).

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Guaranteed those will sag way lower.

Sent from my SM-G965W using Tapatalk

Johaan

Ready to race!
Bought and brought home my 2018 GTI two days ago, and made the Jeep I’ve been driving for >18 years very jealous. After almost two decades of crank windows and no technology this is going to take some getting used to, but happy to join another enthusiast community.

Today I had my first tech glitch and reset the entertainment system after Apple Airplay stopped working... and then started playing with the different driving modes.

I also added my name to Driver 1 in the HUD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

monsta

Car(s)
Golf GTI Performance
Fitted the Clubsport rear diffuser - well it was actually yesterday but the car was filthy so got it washed today for photos.

A bit of a pig to fit, looked simple but my car is gonna be 6 years old this year so I guess the standard diffuser took a bit more persuasion to get off than it should've.

Love the look though, especially with my BMS tips.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
TyrolSport deadset kit and Superpro fixed camber plates installed. -2.1 degrees of camber in the front now!

Nice and clean :cool:

steveaustin

Ready to race!
Bought and brought home my 2018 GTI two days ago, and made the Jeep I’ve been driving for >18 years very jealous. After almost two decades of crank windows and no technology this is going to take some getting used to, but happy to join another enthusiast community.

Today I had my first tech glitch and reset the entertainment system after Apple Airplay stopped working... and then started playing with the different driving modes.

I also added my name to Driver 1 in the HUD.

Man that is the exact color combo I had on my 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport but I had the hard top...miss that baby! Those are also the optional wheels I had too. Looks great.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R

blaqsheep

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
IS38 GTI
Also, this is why you should visually inspect your car every now and then.

Small leak forming around the pan. Time to warranty this and the leaking thermostat housing.

Johaan

Ready to race!
Man that is the exact color combo I had on my 1997 Jeep Wrangler Sport but I had the hard top...miss that baby! Those are also the optional wheels I had too. Looks great.

Thanks! Yeah, it’s an amethyst ‘98 wrangler with 99k miles on it — and I’ve always loved gambler wheels even though the backspacing sucks. I’ll never get rid of the TJ.

I was a Jeep enthusiast for a long time and knew I couldn’t just get any car... but I was itching for something fast, modable, and somewhat practical. I skipped the Toyota 86 after they had an engine out recall on the earlier models, and got the VW bug after riding in a buddies GTI. Trail or track, or DD I’m ready to roll.

Now I just need to figure out what to tweak first on the GTI... going to scan this thread for ideas

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Fitted the Clubsport rear diffuser - well it was actually yesterday but the car was filthy so got it washed today for photos.

A bit of a pig to fit, looked simple but my car is gonna be 6 years old this year so I guess the standard diffuser took a bit more persuasion to get off than it should've.

Love the look though, especially with my BMS tips.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5000 using Tapatalk

Is that racing green. Can we get some more pics.

uberpolka

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI

Attachments

• UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_130b.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_130b.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 779
  • UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_130a.jpg
    UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_130a.jpg
    244.6 KB · Views: 785