GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

DJinAC

Passed Driver's Ed
phxvwking.. Amazing work. You did have a busy weekend. Congrats.

Wrath And Tears

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
17 Sport, 99 E36
Haven't done anything noteworthy to the GTI since my active info display retrofit. But can we please please please stop quoting entire posts with multiple photos? :)

That would involve the average member being able to use a forums or the internet at a certain level. Lets just say "outlook not so good". People still don't multi-quote FFS.

Last edited:

RubiksQu

Ready to race!

Finally got the new wheels on[emoji91]

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Having mk7 withdraws lol

Still waiting on my headlights and fog light to arrive before it goes to the body shop.

Also, haven’t had a single new order in October so I haven’t built anything in a while (like a week, but still don’t know what to do with my hands lol)

Mk7gtifl

Ready to race!
Got her weather tech vent visors, oem splash guards, new ignition coils and plugs and finished with Griots garage one step sealant.

Attachments

• 060D5AED-73B0-4D36-8EAB-C3FC8D6DA5E6.jpeg
    060D5AED-73B0-4D36-8EAB-C3FC8D6DA5E6.jpeg
    537.1 KB · Views: 811
  • ED498766-5F3B-489C-A8D7-266540E918AA.jpeg
    ED498766-5F3B-489C-A8D7-266540E918AA.jpeg
    382.7 KB · Views: 818

RubiksQu

Ready to race!
Those HREs are beautiful. I think my next set of wheels will be HREs. also, your car is, and has been, one of my favorite GTIs I've ever seen.

Thanks man and your kind words! You can’t go wrong with HREs. They don’t often show up in the used market, I was lucky enough to find this set used for 1700 with PS4S tires. No bends, curb rash or cracks.

Reboot

Passed Driver's Ed
Thanks man and your kind words! You can’t go wrong with HREs. They don’t often show up in the used market, I was lucky enough to find this set used for 1700 with PS4S tires. No bends, curb rash or cracks.

Which HRE model of wheels do you have and are they 18 or 19in?