GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

MacG1

Passed Driver's Ed
Installed BFI shift knob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Used it to test my driving abilities in the lake effect snowbelt on stock Potenzas since my girlfriend is using my winter car right now. Makes for a long commute when there's 3 inches of snow and you have tires that don't even get traction in the summer

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
Don't know how you guys drive in that. I would lock myself away all winter.
The secret is to have a V6 '98 Camry with Blizzaks

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
Finally got the Autotech Intake installed. Had to play with the SAI fitting to get to the bolt hole underneath and clean up the threads a little bit but overall it's a nice piece for the price. Haven't driven it much yet but it's a little louder than stock and seems to pull stronger in upper RPMs.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt

DasTurboWagen

Ready to race!
Does it reuse OEM style filters?

Yes. I kept my AFE Pro Dry stock replacement filter in there with the snow catcher removed. This basically replaces the upper part of the air box and the Intake tube while reusing the bottom part.

nicvail6953

I played with my OBDeleven and found out how to make my inner rear halogen lights to be used as fog lights when I activate my front fog lights. Love it!

Nic
VW Golf 1.8 TSI

Tapatalk

nype

Drag Racing Champion
I played with my OBDeleven and found out how to make my inner rear halogen lights to be used as fog lights when I activate my front fog lights. Love it!

Nic
VW Golf 1.8 TSI

Tapatalk

To me, it looks like you're riding the brake pedal and your outer lights are burnt out. I'm not sure that this is safe considering...

Just my $0.02.

defcon5

Ready to race!
I got Ross Tech cable yesterday. Today I program comfort windows up/down from kessy remote. Brilliant :)