GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your MK6 today?

Edy.Ct

Go Kart Champion
Picking it up tomorrow from the paint shop :love:

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yep it was the tune. Flashed Stage 2+ today and she fucking rips!!!!!! Went to put gas in it and took her for a 2 hour joy ride. Got on the highway and holy hell does it fucking pull after 90!!! Before it would just fall on it's face. Doing 70-80 and down shifting into 5th and punching it was intoxicating.

I am getting a constant whistle when on throttle, not sure if that is normal. I did flash the 3800 rpm launch control tune but did not try it out yet. Gonna change the oil then go back to ripping on it.
yeahhhhh buddy. K04's are a hoot from 70-130

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion

Thumper

Autocross Champion

Joe_Mama

Autocross Champion
Amazing color really.

My next VW will 💯% make use of the $1500 Spektrum option

zef

Drag Racing Champion

Got the bucket seat and roll bar in. Moving on to the motor this week and hope to have the motor back in the car early next week!

Blakcard

Autocross Newbie
Well....

I changed the oil today. I'm using Canadian Tire M brand synthetic. It's made by Shell.

My reason is my car is over 313K... I reached for the Mobile 1 Euro blend as it was on sale for $46... I usually buy Castrol Euroblend but since CT and Wal-Mart no longer carry I was gonna switch to what I know works.

But then I saw the M brand. Flipped it over and it meets 502. Did some quick Google searches... see some big engines giving 'good" ratings.... And it was $22.

Now I know what you're thinking... but it's done.

Gonna keep a close eye for the next 5K for odd noises and then I'll empty and send for an analysis to see what's up.

https://www.bobistheoilguy.com/forums/threads/canadian-tire-formula-1-synthetic-oil.208050/

Wish me luck... I'm going for a drive 😳🤪😥

Wheeeelp.... It's been about 20 days... nothing to report. Engine hasn't seized.. Gas consumption about the same. No oil loss (yet) engine pretty quiet on starts and the running. No weird oil smells. I think imma leave it in... change it @ 8Km Put it in again.. Change it at 8Km and see if I can't get an oil analysis.

Its not supposed to be a miracle cure.. Guess I Figured I'm over 300Km.... What could possibly go wrong 🙄🤐