GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What car did you pass your driving test in?

bayarea7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'15 RSM 2 door S 6M
2003 Toyota 4Runner...I was so used to that car that getting into a smaller car took a learning curve!

Pablo GTI MK7

Passed Driver's Ed
I have never done a driving test, when I got my license it was a computer test of road signs.

That was 12 years ago, i think now some mexican status do driving test

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

2015WhiteGTI

Go Kart Champion
I'm in the same boat. Been driving my 98 civic ex since I joined in the Navy in 2002. Going to be replacing her with a 2016 GTI.

OMG! You won't know what hit you when you get the GTI!

A buddy of mine had a 2002 Civic. After I drove it for 2 miles I wanted to walk back to the house since that would have been more entertaining.

Carlos Fandango

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTD DSG
Passed in 1982 in a Toyota Corolla

Arkarma

Passed Driver's Ed
Ah mine was a Rover 25 ZR, onlt did it 7 years ago, not that I'm really young, just a late starter :D

09vdubgti

Banned
Car(s)
mkV GTi
A mazda protege.

I was looking for a clean Protege5 after I got my mkv totaled. Couldnt find a nice one, that was manual. Still like that car though. Its aged well IMO.

Carlos Fandango

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2015 GTD DSG
A mazda protege.

I was looking for a clean Protege5 after I got my mkv totaled. Couldnt find a nice one, that was manual. Still like that car though. Its aged well IMO.

Never re-live your dreams, after a 30 year gap, I drove a friends Mk1 Golf GTi last year, the last one I drove in 1985 (my wifes 1983 1.8 Campaign) was a fast, excellent handling, cool hot hatch, in 2015 it was a complete let down, slow, heavy steering, noisy with crap brakes, the new ones are so much better!

It's the same with motorbikes, I remember the Kawasaki Z650 back in 1982 as being an absolute beast, rode one last year and was so deflated it felt like an antique, my BMW F800ST is so much better, much quicker, sharper and with proper brakes.