GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Westworld on HBO

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
Last night and the preview of what's coming up....

I agreeee especially the scene right before the jump on the train.

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
SPOILERS AF

SPOILERS

I think it is fairly evident that we are watching (at least) two different timelines at this point. Show is practically spoon feeding it to us at this point.

Delores & crew in Pariah meet Lawrence as the 'big bad criminal', but with MIB he had a legacy behind him. Not to mention what MIB did to him.

A lot of people on the internet think William is the MIB, and there were definitely some things pointing to that in Ep5. William and his dick friend were discussion 'business' and how they were thinking of buying the place out, or a huge investment. MIB mentions the same things to Ford at the bar.

THOUGHTZ?

My fav character: Ford. Can't wait to see what he's got in store for the park :D

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
SPOILERS

I think it is fairly evident that we are watching (at least) two different timelines at this point. Show is practically spoon feeding it to us at this point.

Delores & crew in Pariah meet Lawrence as the 'big bad criminal', but with MIB he had a legacy behind him. Not to mention what MIB did to him.

A lot of people on the internet think William is the MIB, and there were definitely some things pointing to that in Ep5. William and his dick friend were discussion 'business' and how they were thinking of buying the place out, or a huge investment. MIB mentions the same things to Ford at the bar.

THOUGHTZ?

My fav character: Ford. Can't wait to see what he's got in store for the park :D

that's an interesting theory. I didn't think that but now that you put it out there it make sense that Delores and company are from the beginning in most of those scenes especially with the whole scenes saying Delores is the oldest host in the park etc.
Guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. Its so good.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
So does anybody know....is this directly based on the old movie?

OR is it just the same concept/story, but executed different?

And, totally random, but have they ever said what year it was (in the show)?

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
So does anybody know....is this directly based on the old movie?
Not sure i have the old movie but i didn't want to watch it in case it is a direct adaptation. didnt want to spoil anything.

OR is it just the same concept/story, but executed different?
look above?

And, totally random, but have they ever said what year it was (in the show)?
I dont think they have said the year yet. Not that i noticed. They do a lot of jumping around though so they may want you to not be aware of the official time lines.

DarianBx3

Ready to race!
It's loosely based on the /concept/ of that movie. They had to have added and changed a bunch of stuff.

So can we start getting into predictions? Only 4 episodes left... SHARE YOUR IDEAS PEOPLE. There's a lot of shit going on now with 'Arnold', Ford, and Bernard just to start with. A lot of people think Bernard is a host... I think that would be lame though. And then with Ford and Arnold, there are like a jillion different ways that could go. Arnold putting his consciousness into the code is how I'm looking at it so far, but the whole "broadcasting" thing definitely is making me think otherwise.

Teresa smuggling the data I called though, so obvious. As to what the hell her and Delos are up to though, no clue. (Trying to push Ford out apparently from the "What's to come")

I'm pumped to see what Mr. El Lazo has in store for us.

lilonespaz

Drag Race Newbie
It's loosely based on the /concept/ of that movie. They had to have added and changed a bunch of stuff.

So can we start getting into predictions? Only 4 episodes left... SHARE YOUR IDEAS PEOPLE. There's a lot of shit going on now with 'Arnold', Ford, and Bernard just to start with. A lot of people think Bernard is a host... I think that would be lame though. And then with Ford and Arnold, there are like a jillion different ways that could go. Arnold putting his consciousness into the code is how I'm looking at it so far, but the whole "broadcasting" thing definitely is making me think otherwise.

Teresa smuggling the data I called though, so obvious. As to what the hell her and Delos are up to though, no clue. (Trying to push Ford out apparently from the "What's to come")

I'm pumped to see what Mr. El Lazo has in store for us.

I think Ford killed his old partner or that will come out. He is always showing off his "god like" power to the others to show them who is in control.

Plus we saw how Teddy defended him from MIB when the MIB threatened him.

I dont think Bernard is a host... just think he is a sad and confused guy who finds comfort in his friend Ford.

I think it will end with a show down of MIB, Deloris, Teddy, and so on all meeting in the center of the maze where "Arnold" will be revealed or whatever he is if he is even a person or a code or what.