GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

VW now offering dynamic mirror blinkers...

MauricioGTI

Go Kart Newbie
I recently bought a chines for my MK75 but it doesn't work right, with the engine on it flashes faster than normal

HalfGerman

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
There is/was an issue with the use of dynamic rear turn signals AND the dynamic mirror blinkers, I think there was even VW.de letter on it. Not sure of the resolution, of course now I cannot find that link. :mad:

Apexeater

Ready to race!
I bought mine from Amazon UK version. Osram and work perfectly

steveaustin

Ready to race!
Just bought mine and installed them...super easy. Out of curiosity I asked the dealer what they'd estimate install for and they quoted 2 hours. I did both in under 40 minutes. Ridiculous. Either way they look sick, great compliment to the gloss black mirror caps!

rodon

Passed Driver's Ed
I searched pretty extensively for the genuine Osrams, and they seem to be around $200 shipped. Cheapest so far was Amazon UK (ApexEater's suggestion) where they are $195 US at the current exchange rate. Within the US, I'm seeing maybe $20 - $25 more. Anybody find them elsewhere for less?
Thanks.

AxMan

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
Audi S5
I ordered them from ECS. Not the cheapest, but whatever. I should have them Thursday or Friday. I will install them after I receive them. I also have Euro tails coded to be dynamic. Hoping for 0 issues. ill post with updates.