GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Vanity plate ideas

Axles of Evil

Ready to race!
I was racking my brain....

Somehow, the thought just would not come to me.

Looking at my car, something was calling me to put this on the plate, but I could not see what it was. As the weeks past, I was frustrated that I could not tell what the car was saying to me. It might have been totally obvious to some, but a person as dense as me, well....I just couldn't get the message.

The one day, it happened. I was cleaning the bugs out of his grill, I was knelt down polishing the big chrome badge...and POW!!!!!:eek:

I finally realized what my car was telling me he wanted to distinguish his-self from the others.....

It all fit into place....:D

Attachments

• 2017-02-14_18-34-48.jpg
    2017-02-14_18-34-48.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 1,968

BxGTI

Go Kart Champion
Somehow, the thought just would not come to me.

Looking at my car, something was calling me to put this on the plate, but I could not see what it was. As the weeks past, I was frustrated that I could not tell what the car was saying to me. It might have been totally obvious to some, but a person as dense as me, well....I just couldn't get the message.

The one day, it happened. I was cleaning the bugs out of his grill, I was knelt down polishing the big chrome badge...and POW!!!!!:eek:

I finally realized what my car was telling me he wanted to distinguish his-self from the others.....

It all fit into place....:D

The only thing wrong with this beautiful plate is that ugly dealer free promo thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mk7matteo

Go Kart Champion
OP, are you going to get the black legacy plate?

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I've got it...

"VTECLOL"
"HI OFFICER"

If you are going to get a vanity plate you gotta make it worth it :)