GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Valentine 1

ga0887

Passed Driver's Ed
Obo, also below is the upgrade report from Valentine1.com

Biggest thing I think is the Junk-K fighter but I have K turned off. Euro mode wont be necessary in the US and I don't live in a SpeedInfo area.

V1 Description: Radar circuitry known in-house as V1.8.A-integrated-POP2 with Euro Mode

Comment: This is our latest and best performer on both radar and laser, but more recent software improvements described below add to capability.

Upgrade Recommendation: You already have our best performer on radar and laser, enhanced by crystal-controlled frequency tuning. More recent V1s, however, have additional features. If you drive abroad, you will appreciate our Improved Euro Mode which increases protection on photo radar as it is used in countries outside the U.S. Extended Serial Protocol (ESP) enables two-way communication with SAVVY and V1connection. You'll also get Traffic Monitor Filter to block false alarms caused by SpeedInfo (www.speedinfo.com), a traffic-flow monitoring system that sends frequent K-band radar bursts into the traffic stream, and Junk-K Fighter to eliminate false alarms caused by lane-change warning systems in some newer cars. Even if you don't drive in an area with SpeedInfo, most V1 users say Junk-K Fighter pays off immediately