GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

USB C cable

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Whaaaaa... still no wireless Android Auto dongle 😁.

There are some for $50 on Amazon that have good reviews... https://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Android-Adapter-Factory-Converts/dp/B0BXFSC8N7
I can only personally speak to the AA Wireless dongle which is still $80. But if I was in the market now I would try one of the $50 dollar ones without hesitation.
This is the one I have and it's a game changer for me. Something as simple as not having to plug the phone in really pays dividends in terms of overall convenience.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
This is the one I have and it's a game changer for me. Something as simple as not having to plug the phone in really pays dividends in terms of overall convenience.
Yea it's good (and expected) that prices would come down and these dongles would become more available. I wouldn't hesitate to pick up any of them that are out there now... that one, AAWireless, Motorola M1A... or the equivalent dongles for CarPlay if I had an iPhone. It's just too convenient for me to go back to plugging in, especially considering where our USB port is located.