GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Unitronic Downpipe parts question

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
Ordered a Unitronic Downpipe from ModdedEuros a few weeks back. Going to install it tomorrow, but I just inventoried it and think j something's off...

My parts do not look like anything I've seen online. There is no packing slip, just "UH026-EX2" etched on the pipe.

Do I have the wrong parts? Or was there a revision? Will this thing fit??? For a 2015 GTI.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Jedimk7

Drag Race Newbie
This is a question for moddedEruos and Unitronic, start there [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
This is a question for moddedEruos and Unitronic, start there [emoji41][emoji106]

Sent from my Gavin Belson black box signature edition

Ya I know...already emailed them both, but being the weekend I'm not expecting an answer. Was hoping to install this on Saturday...

bluekid99

Drag Race Newbie
that looks like everything mine came with...factory vband for the turbo and then the one to connect the middle and one to connect the reducer to the rest of the exhaust

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
the more I look around, I think it's the downpipe for the Golf R...except that midpipe piece is different.

First pic is for the GTI, second pic is for the R.

KyACRASH

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2015 GTI 6MT, 04 R32
So good news, I went ahead and tried to install this thing, and it fits! Perfectly. Thanks for suggestions everyone but I think all is well.

Hopefully ModdedEuros doesn't reply and tell me to send it back!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk