GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

cb1111

1666229347658.png

Iran offers to clarify ‘baseless’ drone allegations to Ukraine (msn.com)

Ukrainian troops hit Russian tank in 'catastrophic' explosion as Kremlin admit losses (msn.com)

Norway says 'foreign intelligence' behind drone flights (msn.com)

A Europe with zero Russian gas flows is unimaginable as Asian competition for supplies heats up, Qatar's energy minister says (msn.com)

Is the US better prepared for a nuclear blast today than it was 60 years ago? (msn.com)

Zelensky dismisses Ukrainian ambassador to Kazakhstan who spoke of killing as many Russians as possible (msn.com)

Vladimir Putin: Russian lawyer claims his 'psychological condition is not good' (msn.com)

Belarus can't pay foreign debt because of Ukraine war sanctions (msn.com)

The IRGC in Crimea? The Russia-Iran model for Syria moves to Ukraine - analysis (msn.com)

‘Belarus Can Be Part of the Solution.’ Opposition Leader Sviatlana Tsikhanouskaya on the Fight for Ukraine and Belarus's Freedom (msn.com)

Putin's martial law declaration 'speaks to his desperation,' Blinken tells ABC (msn.com)

US busts network providing technology to Russian military (msn.com)

Russians schemed to send U.S. military technology to Russian defense sector, Justice Department says (msn.com)

Russia Abandons Kherson as Putin's Army Flees Back Across Dnieper (msn.com)

The West and Russia the day after (msn.com)

Exxon Mobil exits Russia after Kremlin’s ‘expropriation blackmail’ (msn.com)

Madagascar fires FM amid Russia UN vote controversy (msn.com)

Devastation on Ukraine's eastern front, where the notorious Wagner group is making gains (msn.com)

Iran calls Western allegations that it supplied Russia with drones 'disappointing,' calls for peaceful resolution of war (msn.com)

Russia ramps up relocation of civilians in Kherson. It may soon lose one of the biggest prizes of its war (msn.com)

Russia Completes Pontoon Bridge Across Dnipro River In Kherson (msn.com)

Khamenei reproaches the West for going from mocking Iranian drones to deeming them «dangerous.» (msn.com)

Iran says ready to talk to Ukraine on claims of arming Russia (msn.com)

Britain's Chief of Defense: 'Weak' Putin has 'few options left' (msn.com)

OPINION - Britain must urgently review its defence in light of Putin’s nuclear threat (msn.com)

Ukraine Cracking Down on Civilians Who Share Videos of Russian Strikes (msn.com)

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Two-a-days! I only just started the first post on the spam from this morning. I got this far:

”More than 700,000 Russians reportedly have fled the country since Putin’s “partial mobilization” announcement, a tally that Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov adamantly rejects. Those who answered the call — or were shanghaied — found themselves on the front lines within 10 days; woefully unprepared, many are returning to Russia in coffins and body bags. They were barely trained or equipped; rather, expeditiously rounded up, processed, put into uniforms, issued weapons, and sent to the front lines — feeding Putin’s wood chipper to try to buy time for a retreating Russian army.” -I was thinking meat grinder but yeah I guess wood chipper works. Punishment for volunteering is the opposite of good recruiting.

Then I emailed Dan Carlin to request that he does a show or podcast with Gen Mattis on Ukraine/ Russia. I’m sure Dan is super busy but I’d love to hear each of their perspectives on most all of this. If anyone has any good podcast suggestions for this war, I’d appreciate it.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Two-a-days! I only just started the first post on the spam from this morning. I got this far:

”More than 700,000 Russians reportedly have fled the country since Putin’s “partial mobilization” announcement, a tally that Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov adamantly rejects. Those who answered the call — or were shanghaied — found themselves on the front lines within 10 days; woefully unprepared, many are returning to Russia in coffins and body bags. They were barely trained or equipped; rather, expeditiously rounded up, processed, put into uniforms, issued weapons, and sent to the front lines — feeding Putin’s wood chipper to try to buy time for a retreating Russian army.” -I was thinking meat grinder but yeah I guess wood chipper works. Punishment for volunteering is the opposite of good recruiting.

Then I emailed Dan Carlin to request that he does a show or podcast with Gen Mattis on Ukraine/ Russia. I’m sure Dan is super busy but I’d love to hear each of their perspectives on most all of this. If anyone has any good podcast suggestions for this war, I’d appreciate it.
Dan did a common sense episode when the war first started that was interesting, but he only releases content a few times a year at best. He doesn't need anymore distraction from the next hardcore history series.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Don't you think it's possible once the lights are out and food is scarce? I mean Russia and China seem to be on the same team, we'll be straight but Europe relying on Saudi Arabia and Russia for Oil which is being cut off because of Nato vs Putin. How do you feel about "America is headed to a Civil war"?
There is certainly going to be civil unrest in the US, (there already is) due to the same far right forces (guys like Steve Bannon and Roger Stone) are actively coordinating with far right figures in Europe and Russia), but there won't be a civil war in the US, anymore than there was during the civil rights movement.

Last edited:

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
There is certainly going to be civil unrest in the US, (there already is) due to the same far right forces (guys like Steve Bannon are actively coordinating with far right figures in Europe and Russia), but there won't be a civil war in the US, anymore than there was during the civil rights movement.
Yeah we are too marbled in for the apparent "sides" for lines to be clearly drawn and divided if there was to be some kind of separation from the US

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Yeah we are too marbled in for the apparent "sides" for lines to be clearly drawn and divided if there was to be some kind of separation from the US

The issue is the far right nuts think the military is on their side. It isn't. The officer corps is highly educated and majority centrist to slightly left or right of center, as shown by the disgust of republican generals that left the Trump Administration. Flynn and Bannon, both West Point graduates, are the exceptions, not the rule. The only service that polled majority for Trump was the Marine Corps. Even those crayon eaters will do what they're told, they're in the military for a pay check and would curl up in a ball and cry if they missed a pay check and their Dodge Charger was repo'd.

When the DOJ finally gets the balls to arrest Trump and his seditious conspirators, the morons will riot, they will be put down, by the police (ironically), and military if necessary, and life will go on.

Last edited:

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
Dan did a common sense episode when the war first started that was interesting, but he only releases content a few times a year at best. He doesn't need anymore distraction from the next hardcore history series.
Yeah I’ve heard just about everything he’s out out. Dan’s Hardcore History podcasts have really helped me to appreciate history in general. Wrath of Khan is particularly awesome.

His last Common Sense episodes were awesome and timely.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
The issue is the far right nuts think the military is on their side. It isn't. The officer corps is highly educated and majority centrist to slightly left or right of center, as shown by the disgust of republican generals that left the Trump Administration. Flynn and Bannon, both West Point graduates, are the exceptions, not the rule. The only service that polled majority for Trump was the Marine Corps. Even those crayon eaters will do what they're told, they're in the military for a pay check and would curl up in a ball and cry if they missed a pay check and their Dodge Charger was repo'd.

When the DOJ finally gets the balls to arrest Trump and his seditious conspirators, the morons will riot, they will be put down, by the police (ironically), and military if necessary, and life will go on.
As a Marine, I’m surprised that Trump has so much support from within the Corps (I’m not active so I really don’t know to what extent). Fucking crazy to support Bonespurs. I’ve lost some friends over this; very strange to me.

Superfreak

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
‘19 M2C, ‘05 Taco
By using our tax dollars to pay Alqaeda and Isis to fight in Ukraine, by helping fund Nato and instigate the bombing of the kerch bridge in Crimea and for not pushing for peace talks that Putin is at the table for, while sanctioning and causing multiple countries to suffer along with Ukraine including US. He's also for the WEF and the globalist take over which includes "going electric" which is a scam. This dude goes to Saudi Arabia to fist bump Salman to only be told no to the temporary hold on oil cuts he begged for until the elections are over. Biden wants war. He's just going to blame it on Russia.
Man, I don’t know about a lot that you’ve stated here but I’m fairly certain that Putin is not at anywhere near peace talks. That dude is very much on the war crimes path. Straight up war criminal.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
The sources aren't msn. I go through msn as that bypasses most paywalls
How you know people commenting on the thread aren't actually clicking or reading the links...
Yeah. Here is the msn link Soros Warns ‘Civilization May Not Survive’ Putin’s War (msn.com) and here is the original George Soros in Davos Warns ‘Civilization May Not Survive’ Putin’s War - Bloomberg which may or may not work if you've reached your limit or if the article is behind a "zero free articles" paywall.

Going through MSN is a PITA as you have to find the article, then find it in msn.

As you can see there is a whole process.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
I'm a dumb troll nevermind lmao
No no I follow your logic perfectly.

Biden ordered Putin to amass his troops along the Ukrainian border in February. Then he released the information to the world that Russia had troops near the border, then he called Putin and told him to attack, but not before he told Putin to put Russian troops in Belarus as well. The WEF then convinced the Ukrainian people they're a country instead of just Russian puppets so they'd fight back. The CIA blew up the pipeline and the Saudi's blew up the Crimean bridge when all Russia wants is to have peace and honor the legitimate election that happened not under armed guard in the occupied (sorry FREED) regions.

Europe meanwhile (which is a single country) will have a civil war.

Makes perfect sense.

Careful speaking the truth too much otherwise the deep state will start gang stalking you.