GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Ukraine: WAR Huh - What Is It Good For Absorootly Nothing

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I wasted so much time/money with my degree......

Could have gotten one in 15 minutes in the dark web!

After all it's how I became an ordained minister, 15 minutes and $40 is all it took. And 14 of those minutes were me deciding did I really want to give $40 to get ordained for this prick I call a friend?
Damn dude forgive my ignorance

but can one really be ordained that quickly and easily? What religion exactly, if u don’t feel comfortable answering that’s ok

plz understand I’m not trying to disrespect u or your religion or anything like that

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI
Damn dude forgive my ignorance

but can one really be ordained that quickly and easily? What religion exactly, if u don’t feel comfortable answering that’s ok

plz understand I’m not trying to disrespect u or your religion or anything like that
Oh you can't offend me with that, I'm atheist lol. I did because it looked like I was going to have to step in at the 11th hour to officiate a wedding. Thankfully (for both the couple and me) we found another solution a few days before the wedding.

Either way, this is the place:

https://www.themonastery.org/landin...hZ-_v_7-bIL_ZqnzrGrR5E-IMoadrGTxoC-dkQAvD_BwE

Also you can refer to me as your holiness if you prefer.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Oh you can't offend me with that, I'm atheist lol. I did because it looked like I was going to have to step in at the 11th hour to officiate a wedding. Thankfully (for both the couple and me) we found another solution a few days before the wedding.

Either way, this is the place:

https://www.themonastery.org/landing/get-ordained?keyword=get ordained online&gclid=CjwKCAjwkMeUBhBuEiwA4hpqEBJeWDEPUeZ8SI5UDdGa6nhZ-_v_7-bIL_ZqnzrGrR5E-IMoadrGTxoC-dkQAvD_BwE

Also you can refer to me as your holiness if you prefer.
Holy crap. That’s wild

thanks for the info, your holiness 😂

now I understand how you’ll get away with the Porsche decal on the calipers…. Who would dare question his excellency? Who?!?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
that last one just sounds like communism with extra steps

cb1111

Putin ‘given maximum of three years to live by doctors’ and is ‘losing his eyesight’ (msn.com)
Vladimir Putin 'may already be dead and replaced with body double' | Metro News
Russia's foreign minister denies that Putin is unwell after a series of questionable claims that he is concealing a serious illness (msn.com)
The above three posts are a great example of the disinformation campaigns by both Ukraine and Russia - Putin is sick and dying - Putin is already dead - There's nothing wrong with Putin
Analysis: Russians feel little economic pain now, long-term outlook darkens (msn.com)
Russian troops entering Sievierodonetsk in eastern Ukraine (msn.com)
Woman describes atrocities Russian soldiers conducted on her husband | Watch (msn.com)
Retired Special Forces officer comes out of retirement to help in Ukraine (msn.com)
Eurovision winners auction trophy for Ukrainian army | Watch (msn.com) $900k raised at the suction
'Most of Sievierodonetsk is destroyed', says Zelenskiy | Watch (msn.com)
Missile strike hits Ukrainian solar plant | Watch (msn.com)

Division over banning Russian energy tests Europe's unity behind Ukraine (msn.com)
Ukrainian Presidential Office: Russians hysterical after US shipment of MLRS systems to Ukraine (ampproject.org)
Ukraine may soon get long-range US rocket system (msn.com)
War in Ukraine adds to food price hikes, hunger in Africa (msn.com)
Street fighting rages in key east Ukrainian city that is now 'completely ruined' (msn.com)
How Ukraine citizens drop everything for war | Watch (msn.com)

Last edited: