GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

UK LEEDS - Nokian WR D4 Winter Tyres - 235/35/ R19 - to fit Golf GTI, R 19" alloys

JAGTD

UK LEEDS - Nokian WR D4 Winter Tyres - 235/35/ R19 - to fit Golf GTI, R 19" alloys

I've sold my Cupra 280 for a Golf GTD with 18" alloys, and therefore no longer need the winter tyres I have.

I have x4 Nokian WR D4 tyres for sale. The size is 235/35/ R19. This is the fitment for tyres on the GTI / GTD / R on 19" alloys.

I ran them for two winters and 2,500 miles, give or take.

There's over 5.2mm of tread on the fronts, and over 6.2mm of tread on the rears. They will last through 2 more winters easy.

The tyres are outstanding in wet, cold, icey and snowy conditions. They are in my opinion the best winter tyres on the market!

Fellow Golf owners should definitely not worry about the performance of these tyres on larger alloys (usually, winter tyres go on smaller wheels). I have navigated some torrid conditions with them safely. They really are excellent.

I paid over £600 for these tyres in January 2016. In-between winters (they were on my car twice), they have been stored in my father's shed under lock and key. They are in excellent condition, and they have been cleaned thoroughly on the outside for the new owner.

I am looking for £200 cash. I need them gone. You can't even buy one of these tyres brand new for less than £140. So this is a bargain.

I can deliver within the Huddersfield or Leeds area. Alternatively, you can pick them up.

If interested, send me a DM. Cheers.

Last edited: