GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Turbo Arashi dynamics

Gomze

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf 7 gti performan
Hi friends
I am looking for opinions on Arashi dynamics turbo produced in the USA? who knows? serious business? because they make an interesting is20.
I'm waiting for your feedback
have a good day

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Never heard of it. I would not buy. Lots of other options that have been tested. Since your in Europe I’d go with Littco turbos. UK based.

GTI_Owner

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
Hi friends
I am looking for opinions on Arashi dynamics turbo produced in the USA? who knows? serious business? because they make an interesting is20.
I'm waiting for your feedback
have a good day
The about us page provides an address in Taiwan, not the U.S.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
I did a quick search and they seem to be ok with the Japanese car guys. Subaru and Mitsubishi.

DSC808

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI SE MT
Taiwan has good manufacturing, almost on par with Japan. I had a Sym DD50 moped and the engine was licensed from Honda. Swap out the head, increase the stroke (from 50cc to 86cc) bore out the intake/exhaust ports and it hit 60mph easy. You might look in to www.snail-turbo.com They are based in Taiwan as well (I think). Their website is definitely nicer 😂

vw_s

Ready to race!
Car(s)
vw
I can tell you that website looks like a poorly made dropship template. I would be surprised if they're manufacturing anything on their own. If you buy an unknown turbo you're going to have to tune it yourself, nobody is going to have time to figure that out.

Supermoto

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Autobahn DSG
TPC IS38 is 1k and seems great quality.