GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Triangle Shops?

aleczorz1

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey GolfMK7 friends,

I am in Raleigh, NC currently looking for a nearby shop that can help me with various mods. I would love to do the work myself, but I do not have a garage or tools required for most jobs.

I purchased the vehicle from Leith Volkswagen in Cary, but I would prefer not to take it to them for work. I'm looking for more of a personalized experience.

If anyone has any shop recommendations, that would be awesome. I would love to take it down to Charlotte, NC to Deutsche Auto, but it's just a little too far away.

Thank you for any recommendations!

Craig A

Passed Driver's Ed
Hey GolfMK7 friends,

I am in Raleigh, NC currently looking for a nearby shop that can help me with various mods. I would love to do the work myself, but I do not have a garage or tools required for most jobs.

I purchased the vehicle from Leith Volkswagen in Cary, but I would prefer not to take it to them for work. I'm looking for more of a personalized experience.

If anyone has any shop recommendations, that would be awesome. I would love to take it down to Charlotte, NC to Deutsche Auto, but it's just a little too far away.

Thank you for any recommendations!
Black Forest is nearby you. I haven't done anything with them, so I can't speak for what they do, but they sell a lot.
http://www.blackforestindustries.com/