GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Toyota camery rear bumper (observation)

Burner1

Ready to race!
Why does evey Toyota camery have a dent in the rear bumper? First I thought it was the same car. But the more I paid attention the more I see rear Toyota camery bumpers pushed in, everywhere. I just don’t get it. Is it the type of person that buys these cars, or is it a defective rear bumper, or is it me ?

Thought of the day I guess.

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
With the design of the Camry does it matter if you have a dent or two? …..Makes no difference.

Have never owned a Toyota.

TheSwede

Ready to race!
Car(s)
Golf7 Alltrack/Cupra
PS One restriction – if the dent have occurred when parking nearby my VAG cars, then It’s really bad :D:D!

/Peter

Burner1

Ready to race!
I’m gonna go out on limb and say the people that buy camery’s don’t give a shit about cars or driving. This results in not only a long list of bad life decisions but reversing into something without having a look first.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
I’m gonna go out on limb and say the people that buy camery’s don’t give a shit about cars or driving. This results in not only a long list of bad life decisions but reversing into something without having a look first.

Wait a minute... isn't that rear camera suppose to prevent them from smashing into stuff? Never mind they were texting. :rolleyes:

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
Yup. You know they were. Or they just say fuk it and reverse without care.

It is amazing how many drivers just say fuk it and do whatever they desire. I expect that the illicit and prescription drug epidemic we have in the U.S. may have a lot to do with it. The road rage incidents with injuries, guns, etc. are just out of control. :(

joshdub

Passed Driver's Ed
I once watched my grandmother back over a wheelbarrow in her camry and push it across the yard.

The wheelbarrow wasn't even in the driveway.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
I once watched my grandmother back over a wheelbarrow in her camry and push it across the yard.

The wheelbarrow wasn't even in the driveway.

You should say: "I once watched a person"... not your grandmother. They make exceptions for the elderly, don't they? ;)